Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

British car show Portland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
British car show Portland

Is anyone going to this?

http://abfm-pdx.com/2017

We are trying to collect numbers for this on the WA Facebook page so that we can get all the cars together. If your going please say so and I can keep updating the Facebook page.

Cheers.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-01-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Just bumping this to get our Oregan and Washington drivers a chance to go to this, the biggest British car show in America (apparently).

Old 08-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Kanga
I used to go with an Aston or two but the organisers really didn't encourage them. More of a Jaguar show. Haven't been for a few years.
They have said that if we get enough (4) they will give us our own area. At present there are only two people going that I know off.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:50 PM
davessworks is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
Is anyone going to this?

http://abfm-pdx.com/2017

We are trying to collect numbers for this on the WA Facebook page so that we can get all the cars together. If your going please say so and I can keep updating the Facebook page.

Cheers.
YES!! I will be going. We're trying to get some momentum here. I've been in direct communication with members of the board and they are encouraging and would like us there.

It's a bit of a catch 22. They don't see many Astons so they don't roll out the red carpet. BUT - if we show up in force they'll treat us well.

Old 08-06-2017, 05:14 PM
ahcjar103 is on a distinguished road
Ahh I'm going to be out of the country. Have fun and looking forward to pics!

Old 08-07-2017, 03:41 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ahcjar103
Ahh I'm going to be out of the country. Have fun and looking forward to pics!
You could always have your car "delivered" by truck and then taken away after the day is over. That way you don't have to be there.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:33 PM
kaliturbo is on a distinguished road
I have a Aston Martin and live in Portland. I'm out of town for a weeding this weekend though =(

Old 08-07-2017, 10:43 PM
So far we have 3 committed cars. It would be great to get a couple more involved to represent the best of British.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:07 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by kaliturbo
I have a Aston Martin and live in Portland. I'm out of town for a weeding this weekend though =(
I hate weeds. I hope the lawn turns out well!

Old 08-10-2017, 10:42 PM
kaliturbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blue2000s
I hate weeds. I hope the lawn turns out well!
LOL *wedding*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.