Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Congrats & Farewell? Tim from AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 09:57 AM
Ellipsis is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Congrats & Farewell? Tim from AM

Just found out that my friend Tim has accepted a corporate position with Aston Martin and will be technical support & trainer for all of the Asia-Pacific! Some of you will know him from being a former tech at Aston Martin Walnut Creek and Aston Martin Washington DC.

I'm posting this because I know Tim has influenced so many of us AM owners, including myself. I've never worked with a tech so willing to help and he's given me such great guidance over the years. He even mailed me a small part on his own time, which is unheard of IMO.

This also means he's relocating to Singapore for a couple of years, so heads up! If you need him, now's the time. I don't know if he goes on the forums that much, but if he does... Congrats, Tim! Best of luck! Keep posting pics on Instagram!

-Peter

His IG:
https://www.instagram.com/timo_dc/

Old 08-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
He's been wanting to get into a job like that for a long time. I hate to see him go, but I couldn't be happier for him. And his now-wife is an amazing woman, and they make a fantastic couple. I'm really excited for both of them!!

Old 08-09-2017, 10:43 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations! I just sent Tim an email for service in the Bay Area. I hope it's not too late.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:37 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by spyder997s
Congratulations! I just sent Tim an email for service in the Bay Area. I hope it's not too late.
Tim has apparently ended his relationship with "Germany's Best" late last month and will be leaving on August 19th for his new position in Singapore.
Sorry to see him leave the bay area, but wish Tim & Sarah the very best and hope they enjoy their new opportunity!

Old 08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Wow congrats I was going to schedule my first service with him this month now it's too late!

Old 08-10-2017, 10:41 PM
kaliturbo is on a distinguished road
Congrats Tim! He flew out here to Portland and helped me fix some latches. Wish him the best!

Old 08-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by spyder997s
He's going to be referring to another business in the bay area with an experienced Aston Tech. If you email me I can pass on details.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 08-13-2017, 07:07 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Redpants
He's been wanting to get into a job like that for a long time. I hate to see him go, but I couldn't be happier for him. And his now-wife is an amazing woman, and they make a fantastic couple. I'm really excited for both of them!!
Singapore is very small place to have a wife last time I was there it was 17 miles x 26......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.