Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Oil catch cans...they work!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Happy Easter XJRS...
yes...if the air oil separater was doing it's job...but from other people and myself the results state otherwise on v8v...you maybe driving a better version that Aston improved that actually works.

While it was a lazy answer on the motor idea..as Rich offers a value system to empty instead of taking off to get the oil out...just something to pass time with Glaze...who seems like a nice guy. Glaze has the answer if someone wanted to do it using a check valve...

While I save this oil for other uses...lawn motor...etc...I have my doubts using again in my car(s)...I have an oil change due soon and still wonder on the oil filter issue...

Hey...go have fun today!

Old 04-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the reminder boys!!

I just emptied my Catch can after the annual service and received about 8 ounces of "black gold" from the endeavor.

Thanks again for developing the catch can Rich!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.