Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Apartments ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 12:18 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...nts-Miami.html

Old 10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
How big are the 600K units?

Old 10-19-2017, 06:58 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a nice place. Good find.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:02 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-19-2017, 07:11 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Love the Aston speedboat. I'm surprised they didn't show the new submersible. Aston will probably build a luxury airplane next.

Too bad the condos are going to be underwater in 30 years.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:21 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I love the branding.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Oh my god! I am moving in next week. Maybe in my dreams, very cool.
Ron

Old 10-20-2017, 04:53 AM
With as many as 6BRs for penthouse units, I wonder how many private parking spots each resident will be allotted and if they are large enough to park Aston Martin cars. I left them a message. Let’s see ...

Old 10-20-2017, 08:29 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Love the Aston speedboat. I'm surprised they didn't show the new submersible. Aston will probably build a luxury airplane next.

Too bad the condos are going to be underwater in 30 years.
not if you buy on a high enough floor

Old 10-20-2017, 09:41 AM
Senatorblutarsky will become famous soon enoughSenatorblutarsky will become famous soon enough
Free parking for Aston Martin cars?

Old 10-20-2017, 11:36 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Hmmm

I am all about the uber lux feel and AM branding. The building is no doubt something I will want to visit.. and wax the Vantage before hand.

However.... While its neighboring buildings are all pretty swanky and no doubt expensive... You are within walking of nothing too special. And I am a pretty regular guy who enjoys different venues.. You can googlemap it and look around. Downtown 'mainland' Miami is not the place I'd pick in south FL. Brickle is fun, but not sure that's enough. Maybe its all on the way up.. I know you can probably say similar of Mega penthouses in Manhattan... But IMO a lot of slightly older Miami and South Beach especially is looking run down. I haven't been in 2yrs, but didn't enjoy paying $20 for a 2oz martini in an upscale place on southbeach that smelled funky inside. It is right on the ocean... and its not a dry heat. I just didn't see the businesses putting money into making them 'nice'... [lets say Vegas Bellagio is 'nice' for reference.. and not just the scale of the place... it doesn't have to be Dubai over the top to be nice.] Maybe AM is shooting for a crowd younger than Monaco? There are a laundry list of reasons I am in Palm Beach county not Dade. I'll stop with 'funky'. (PS Aeromatically Funky .. is in the zip code of fraternity basement... )

Someone help justify the location....

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 10-20-2017 at 11:40 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.