Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2009 V8V Roadster vs coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 04:13 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Of course, that's why you have a roadster. But, unexpected rain comes and you have to put it up.

Old 10-29-2017, 05:27 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to all with great opinions and comments. I am likely leaning towards 2009 vantage coupe fully optioned out with custom 20" wheels and also includes the 5 spoke sport pack ones that come with it. Tungsten over phantom grey. About 20k miles. private sale with recent records and service at local Aston dealer. Getting the PPI done next week.

I'm excited to say the least. Took a nice drive in the Boxster yesterday and it's a great topless car so i think I'm making the right choice...i hope the car checks out...

Last edited by MRCW; 10-29-2017 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:39 PM
porkchopious is on a distinguished road
I love my 2009 Vantage roadster, which is just a beautiful car, even with the top up. Top down, with the two leather covered humps behind the driver and passenger seats is just gorgeous! My only regret is not holding out for a three pedal car. The Sport Shift is a bit clunky and can be a bit hard to modulate at low speeds. However, I just love the car!

Old 10-30-2017, 09:30 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of

Hi...here is an 09 coupe with the pic taken in Jamestown...on my way back from Florida putting over 2200 miles on the car...

While sticks are fun for local driving...ASM are great for long term driving extended hours... My thoughts...plus when playing with other cars on the road...downshifting is quicker than a stick and less chance of popping a cable off power shifting.
Also the ASM has launch control...becareful using and hyper shift...where above 5500 rpms just floor the peddle and change gears...no let up is needed on the gas peddle.

After driving 2200 miles I picked correct for me.

My wife is still scared of driving our car. Also remember if you buy a sports package car it is a harder ride then normal AM. Once you put some weight in the trunk..helps to level out the bumps somewhat...

I caution you...most people are nice when they see the car...others are donkeys stating it must be nice to be rich...yea right..

Pictures are a part of owning this car...I came out of Disney and an employee is taking pics...then asks if he can sit in it...I declined nicely...

Good luck and safe driving!
​​​​

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.