Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Extended warranty cost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 08:20 PM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
Extended warranty cost

Do anyone know how much the extended warranty is from Aston Martin. My warranty runs out in a few days. Also, is the price negotiable from different dealers?
Thanks in advance.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:56 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
The cost will depend on what you're insuring, I'm sure a Vanquish costs a little more than a Vantage. But yes, all dealers have a little different price as it's just like a car, a product that they sell and have profit margin in. Some dealers will want it all, plus some, and some are more consumer friendly.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:31 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
How about certifying to Aston warranty and go with that? I thought it was around $3500 a year...

Old 10-27-2017, 11:54 AM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Yes negotiable. $3500 a year sounds about right.

Old 10-27-2017, 12:22 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Last I paid was about $2500 annually

Old 10-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
There is a lot of room in the Warranty price. If you have a good relationship with your dealer, it helps.
I was able to purchase my second and last year of extended warranty for my 2007 Vantage for $2200. Down from a quoted $4000.
Ron

Old 10-27-2017, 05:56 PM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
I just got a quote for $4400 for on year and $7000 for 2 years. I email a few other dealers and if no one goes down I will take my chances. My 430 scud’s warranty from ferrari is way less than this so it’s kinda crazy.
You guys mind giving me your contacts for your warranty extension.
Thanks

Last edited by smdzucladoc; 10-27-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:35 PM
Jagman70 is on a distinguished road
My view, owning a 2009 Vantage with less than 15k miles, is that dealer warranty price is way- way overpriced. Last year I was quoted similar prices $4500- 1 year, $8000- for a 2 year warranty.
These cars are not that 'exotic' for the most part. Having researched the brand to the best of my ability, the Vantage is a pretty reliable automobile. That's why I bought one! Occasional problems- perhaps yes- but not a problem justifying the warranty pricing. In the past year and 3k miles, I have had zero problems. I'll bank the $4,500 I would have spent to the dealer for next year.

Old 10-28-2017, 12:05 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
There is a lot of room in the Warranty price. If you have a good relationship with your dealer, it helps.
I was able to purchase my second and last year of extended warranty for my 2007 Vantage for $2200. Down from a quoted $4000.
Ron
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Last I paid was about $2500 annually

That is a really good price.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by smdzucladoc
I just got a quote for $4400 for on year and $7000 for 2 years. I email a few other dealers and if no one goes down I will take my chances. My 430 scud’s warranty from ferrari is way less than this so it’s kinda crazy.
You guys mind giving me your contacts for your warranty extension.
Thanks
Try Matthew Parsons at Galpin Aston Martin /818-922-3664. The low price I got about 2 1/2 years ago, was a misquote by the finance guy. They did honor there quote "mistake. However. I do think you'd still be able to get a fairly good deal.
Ron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.