Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Battery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Tut Joseph is an unknown quantity at this point
Battery

Is the battery in my 07 Vantage and 08 BMW 335 the same size?

Old 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Tut Joseph
Is the battery in my 07 Vantage and 08 BMW 335 the same size?
First Welcome to the Forum!!!! Might mention since this is your first posting, you misspelled Virginia in your information.

The Aston battery size is:

Length--13.9in
Width -- 6.8in
Height-- 7.5in

Not sure what size your BMW's battery is. Might want to go onto a battery website and look up what is for a BMW and what is for a AM and see if they are the same. Might be, but again might not be.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:06 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
The AM battery also has a (potentially) unique bottom lip that is 'clamped' by brackets in the car. Even if x,y,z are the same you want to make sure the bottom lip is too.

You can go to Batteries Plus, or elsewhere and get a non AM battery just fine. ~$200ish. I think mine is a Duracell.

Have fun installing. You will need to loosen the interior panel enough to pull the lower clamp pieces off their track... You'll see.

The more I work on the car the more I am convinced they never intended the owners to work on them !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.