Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage Replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 08:03 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 007JB
I saw it today, couldn't take my phone with me & you have to be hush about it till November 21st. IMO it's........ ........
All I can say is I'm keeping my Vantage, because ........ ......... .........................

Sorry, I can't say anything until 21st.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:12 AM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Did the unveiling get into production numbers, options, etc? Did they start it up & all that?
Yes to all

Old 11-10-2017, 09:52 AM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Ditto - 007JB!
I concur

Last edited by smdzucladoc; 11-10-2017 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-10-2017, 06:46 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Some new Nurburgring footage. Sounds good for a forced induction engine and it looks pretty nice from the side and rear, still not decided on the front, guess I'll have to wait until the 21st to see if she has a pretty face...

Old 11-10-2017, 06:51 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
That's the most they've shown of it yet. It looks very balanced on track, I'm not sold on the exhaust note though.

Old 11-10-2017, 11:53 PM
era2076 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by habitualoffender
i'm not sold on the exhaust note though.
+1 ..

Old 11-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
contrast that sound to the V12S and DB11

www.rhsdplanning.com/AstonMartinTrackDay.mp4

Old 11-11-2017, 11:24 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sierraV12V
Some new Nurburgring footage. Sounds good for a forced induction engine and it looks pretty nice from the side and rear, still not decided on the front, guess I'll have to wait until the 21st to see if she has a pretty face...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNhRx0iRYus
Sounds too much like a Mercedes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.