Tungsten with Brushed Dark Clear wheel finish - Page 2 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Tungsten with Brushed Dark Clear wheel finish

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Tungsten with Brushed Dark Clear wheel finish

Old 01-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
I agree

Old 01-15-2018, 08:37 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DetomasoGTS74 View Post
Thanks for sharing Scott! Looks like Tungsten with the dark brushed. It matches the paint really well but I feel given the darker look the car would look better with all chrome, etc blacked out and all CF. To me you lose a bit of the wheel detail and they look dirty. Given what you said about the finish chips, etc I am thinking clear all the way.

When you see Brushed Dark Clear in person there is no mistaking it for being dirty unless it fact it is dirty.

Brushed Clear could be your go-to alternative:

Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.