Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Another British Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
The switch gear on the Rolls is amazing.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:58 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zettinger

I bought a car as well last Thursday. Not for Christmas but for my Birthday.

Another Sag! Is your new car British as well?

Old 12-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Another Sag! Is your new car British as well?
don't want to OT this threat but my addition is not British but same continent.

My Dad, in the picture, approved the purchase.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:44 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's possible to out due his Rolls Royce!

Your 911, is that a 997?

Old 12-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Very nice , very similar to the original Healey blue from the Austin Healey era .
My 62 when its restored will be Healey Blue over Old English White .

Old 12-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
And I have a couple of new lodgers for the winter in my shop .
Quite the impressive line up now .
Under the cover is my 67 Healey it was cold up here in the great white north

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	C2CF6172-1E46-4466-A043-0BAC48E62AE3.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	517745  
Old 12-11-2017, 05:46 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
I have a feeling that more than a few Brits would take issue with being labelled as part of 'The Continent'...

That being said, much of the hardware from his new Rolls is not just from the same continent as your P car, it's from the same country, so your statement is right on the money.

Nice 997 BTW.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
The Rolls is in the garage. I traded the 911 and the e63 estate in on the Rolls. I wish I could keep them all but only put 200 miles on the 911 last year. Now my wife’s Tiguan can go in the garage. So I’m down to 6 cars now. I probably should trim the stable even more but it is hard to part with them. I’ll keep them until I can’t fiscally take care of them. It is getting harder but I just take my time and enjoy the process.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
So non-chalantly....

Beautiful

Old 12-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
She'd look great in the back of your Rolls! She prefer's the front seat though

If she sits in the back seat too long:
Her teeth look great, how do you brush them?
CATTMAN

Old 12-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Cattman
Her teeth look great, how do you brush them?
CATTMAN
No, we do not brush them. Not sure why they are so white. We just feed her kibble, no treats or the like. She'll be 6 in February