Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

B is for Bond

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 09:16 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
great vids to watch,likeable guy. i can relate to his approach, like when i was in my teens.. first car- very little money- fix it yourself- learn as you go.

damn i,m gonna buy the T-shirt

Old 01-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
... and after driving it, he has realized it's such a great driver's car that he's not gonna turn it into a drift machine...

Old 01-04-2018, 09:47 AM
CoreyC2S is just really niceCoreyC2S is just really niceCoreyC2S is just really niceCoreyC2S is just really niceCoreyC2S is just really nice
Now knowing how little he has into it I feel less disturbed about how he's putting the car together, but I still found myself wondering why he made so many choices the way he did. I have built many a cheap sports car from cars that were barely running and I might have done things the way he did with a few of my early cars, but not now having some experience under my belt, and it seems like he has more than enough experience?