Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB9 Amplifier replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 03:15 AM
geh065 will become famous soon enoughgeh065 will become famous soon enough
Sorry to drag up an old thread but I have just contacted the local Audison dealer in Hong Kong and will visit them to have a look and what solution they have and also the cost. I'll let you guys know what they say.

Old 03-16-2019, 02:13 PM
DonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the rough
Even the 950w premium system is junk. I gutted the car and had the whole system redone. The only thing I left was the head unit. Equivalent to Bose or even better now. Cost, 7k but worth it. Only thing substandard is radio reception. Don't know how to fix that. Works ok if you're sitting in the parking lot of the radio station though.

Old 03-17-2019, 06:31 AM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DonBond
Even the 950w premium system is junk. I gutted the car and had the whole system redone. The only thing I left was the head unit. Equivalent to Bose or even better now. Cost, 7k but worth it. Only thing substandard is radio reception. Don't know how to fix that. Works ok if you're sitting in the parking lot of the radio station though.
Redone with which brand? Can you please give more info.
I am thinking of doing the same. Brand/Model will help.
I am in FL and on a hot sunny day after driving couple of hours, I notice audio acting up. After turning it off for sometime, it sounds ok.

Old 03-17-2019, 08:22 AM
DonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the rough
I would have to look at my materials but I travel a lot and won't be home for a while.....I'll look then.

Old 03-17-2019, 11:46 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DonBond
I hope after $7k you're not really comparing your system to Bose... One of the most overrated names in audio...I ripped out a Bose system in a previous Porsche because it was soooooo bad.