Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin DBS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 03:54 AM
almehrzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Aston Martin DBS

Hi guys ,

im new here and plus I’m new to Aston martin. I bought my friend Dbs 2010 v12. Now I’m getting this continues Misfire on the car. Open it and surprise the injectors where changed before and the new one 1 fitted on the car are mix of red and blue?. And now I wan fix the car but I have no idea which on is actually meant to be for my car. The dealer is not helping me because the car is not been serviced there. Anyone can help if he got the correct injectors so I can buy them ? I got 1 from DB9 2007 red lable? I don’t know if they are OK for my car ? . Thank you guys

Old 04-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Danno62 will become famous soon enough
Looking at Scuderia and the attached link, the part number should be 5R139F593-AB...looks to be blue.
https://picclick.co.uk/Aston-Martin-Db9-Dbs-Virage-Fuel-Injector-323118792140.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-10-2018 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:09 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Where did your friend have the car serviced?

Pretty lame the dealer is no help. How can you become a customer if they don't want help you?

Old 04-09-2018, 07:24 AM
Thanks guy for the reply,
unfortunately the dealer is requesting to have the car registered on them and to have it will require a big payment just for registration and then they will consider a normal check up which will also a big money. I’ll be happy to pay but they will not guarantee the fix because no history in the car . I fixed the car in some other garage which will known of fixing luxury cars but ended up damaging it . Anyhow ,

still not not clear what is causing the misfire and injectors which is which.

Maybe blue but again not fully confirm.
Thanks guys

Old 04-09-2018, 11:15 AM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Can you ask your friend and find out where he serviced the DBS?

Old 04-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Unfortunately he bought the car from outside the country and he had no idea what job has been done. And now I’m taking the lead . Anyone got the DBS can help me out . Thanks

Old 04-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Link to the Scuderia parts page...it gives you the part number and price...does not say if they are red or blue but my other post listed an ebay part as blue...https://www.scuderiacarparts.com/part-finder/astonmartin/dbs-v12/oe/152/704/24204

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-10-2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:18 PM
I'd also recommend you try to get the OBD code if possible, that will help give you some info as to what may be causing the misfire.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:14 PM
bluecab is on a distinguished road
Where are you located? Who is the Dealer you have been talking to?

Old 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM
It’s from Kuwait, but I descoverd the car was involved in accident and that’s why they’re not taking the car as it’s considerd damage.

Thanks for the the links and drawing it’s so far blue

Old 04-10-2018, 09:51 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Can you bring it to the supporting dealer in Kuwait?