Source for Aston leather - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Source for Aston leather

Old 06-14-2018, 11:09 AM
MRCW will become famous soon enough
Source for Aston leather

I know Bridge of Wierwas or is vendor for leather... are there any local sources. need a piece 12"x36" in phantom gray

Old 06-14-2018, 11:35 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I've got a bunch of that
Using it to wrap my Recaros but I think I can cut a slice off.

[email protected]
Old 06-14-2018, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
Lol I've got a bunch of that
Using it to wrap my Recaros but I think I can cut a slice off.
Im in town today see P.M.

Old 06-14-2018, 01:49 PM
papigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of light
You have everything Rich. Would you have any obsidian black too? I need to recover a shrinking dash panel.

Old 06-14-2018, 02:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by papigko View Post
You have everything Rich. Would you have any obsidian black too? I need to recover a shrinking dash panel.
lol yes Iíve got that one, too

...and bitter chocolate. Thatís it at the moment lol

Old 06-14-2018, 10:56 PM
HabitualOffender is a glorious beacon of lightHabitualOffender is a glorious beacon of lightHabitualOffender is a glorious beacon of lightHabitualOffender is a glorious beacon of lightHabitualOffender is a glorious beacon of light
How much obsidian do you have? I just had my break in oil changed, they found the water pump was leaking which was bad enough, but then she pointed out something I hadn't noticed. In the last 3 months every single piece on the dash has pulled away in one spot or another, including the tips of the ski slope ;/

Old 06-15-2018, 05:28 AM
Big shout out to Rich & Clare. I was in Tampa Bay and they were able to meet up with me to hand deliver my leather! You can't get any better customer service anywhere!

thanks Rich!

Old 06-15-2018, 06:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender View Post
How much obsidian do you have? I just had my break in oil changed, they found the water pump was leaking which was bad enough, but then she pointed out something I hadn't noticed. In the last 3 months every single piece on the dash has pulled away in one spot or another, including the tips of the ski slope ;/
I'll have to figure out the sizes needed for that, but I should have enough for it.
Originally Posted by MRCW View Post
Big shout out to Rich & Clare. I was in Tampa Bay and they were able to meet up with me to hand deliver my leather! You can't get any better customer service anywhere!

thanks Rich!
I'm glad it worked out so well!

[email protected]
Old 06-16-2018, 12:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
I got a couple PMs for leather, sorry for not responding, I need to see how much I have that I can send off. May have plenty more just need to verify it. To answer the questions I got in general, it'd be $40 per sq ft, and fairly cheap to ship.

[email protected]
Old 06-16-2018, 04:16 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Rich,
Where do you live?
I am relocating to Clearwater hopefully soon, I was in Palmetto across the bay.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Dover, on the east side of Tampa