Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

When Neigbours Meet Up...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 01:09 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
When Neigbours Meet Up...

Had the pleasure of finally meeting up with AXARUNNER.

Wonderful person, and another great enthusiast. That FABSpeed X-pipe sounds amazing!

Old 07-21-2018, 01:18 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Redpants
Nice! He's a fantastic guy and a great driver. I get to see him at Lime Rock for a few hours each year before he runs off
We always see each other in passing, but never the two cars together at the same time.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Gorgeous - those cars are timeless.

The real question, when are we getting an X-Pipe on yours?

Old 07-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Got to love a green Aston.

Old 07-24-2018, 03:30 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for posting! It was a pleasure to finally meet you too. Fabspeed... My windows are always down due to the amazing sound of your X-Pipe. The best "bang for buck" improvement a Vantage owner can make.
Rich: Thanks for helping me post a 1:06 at Lime Rock... sadly that time wasn't use for the results (as Jim originally noted it would during the pre-race driver meeting). Regardless, Lime Rock is a blast and I highly recommend it to the AMOC Club members in the area.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_eaf.jpeg
Views:	22
Size:	415.8 KB
ID:	529176  
Old 07-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
. Fabspeed... My windows are always down due to the amazing sound of your X-Pipe. The best "bang for buck" improvement a Vantage owner can make.
That's what I like to hear! It really is an awesome upgrade. I drove my buddy's '08 Vantage before/after the X-Pipe and it was dramatic to say the least. Noticeable power gains and that exhaust tone... intoxicating