Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Brady - we knew it was coming.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 07:30 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Old 05-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
I couldn't care less about sports, but I think this is a smart move for Aston. The sports fan market is massive, and Tom Brady is a good inlet to reach that market.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:47 AM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
Although some of us are not Tom Brady fans at all. I put that politely so as not to offend those that are. Now his wife on the other hand...

Old 05-19-2017, 09:00 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Greatest QB of all time, not a bad affiliation

Old 05-19-2017, 09:41 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Probably a smart move for Aston Martin. Like Brady or not he is probably the most prominent of all football players which is far and away the number one sport in America. I'm sure it is an expensive endorsement but will surely move a significant number of cars and greatly improve branding in the USA.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:08 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sonies
Greatest QB of all time, not a bad affiliation
IMHO bad move on Aston's part. No one questions Bradly,s talent, but outside the bubble of New England, Bradly remains an extremely controversial figure.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:10 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by embdenb
IMHO bad move on Aston's part. No one questions Bradly,s talent, but outside the bubble of New England, Bradly remains an extremely controversial figure.
Sorry misspelled Brady's name, apologies to the New England faithful.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:18 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I have always hated the Belicheats with passion [Eagles fan, cheated out of a Lombardi] but I made my peace with them when I was pulling for them to come back on Atlanta. Although you would be right in that the perception of Brady outside of home territory is questionable. But now we all know, his taste in cars is not

How well the campaign does depends on how they advertise it. If they put it in the Robb Report and the AM Magazine you'll see little effect. If they put it in Sports Illustrated, especially a swimsuit edition, that might get some traction!

Old 05-19-2017, 05:49 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I think it's a brilliant move for Aston. Whether we like Brady or not, he is a very successful brand name for the younger and older generations. I'm not a fan of NE. I'm sure joke will begin about tires having enough air. But that's what TPMS does, so no cheating

Old 05-19-2017, 05:55 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
I think this is brilliant for Aston. Sorry but Aston just not that mainstream in the states certainly not as much as Ferrari or Porsche etc. I do think this helps get more people aware and potentially into the brand.

And controversial or not, love him or hate him he will go down as the greatest QB and potentially player ever so far. Why would you not want your brand associated with the greatest of anything.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:54 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
I think Aston Martin was smart...Brady does not ***** himself out like most famous people...This gives AM a high profile person that only does high end products...
​​​​​​If he does personal appearance for AM...the crowds will be huge...like him or not ....you know of him...smart PR people at AM...

Old 05-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Old 05-25-2017, 01:03 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Good for Aston, look at his jersey sales and I am talking before deflatagate, he was in the top 5 and after he has to be either 1 or 2. The controversy will only help, there is a reason everyone wants him to endorse their product. From Aston's to watches, his name sells products and best of all, his controversies are on the field, not off.

Old 05-25-2017, 01:35 PM
I think he's been fairly conservative with the amount of endorsements he does, unlike Peyton who is an endorsement *****. Less so now that he's retired, I think everybody has seen so much of him as a pitch man it's starting to get old to those that would hire him.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:06 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Do you think he will prefer a certain amount of Air in the tires, or he will deflate them a bit for better grip?????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.