Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Brady - we knew it was coming.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:30 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
I use to live near Tom Brady and have never seen him driving around. I have seen other Patriots at the local AM dealer; TB must stop in now and then too?
You live near him in season. I'd expect him to have a car there, but Newport Beach is his AM dealer off season, and where he had his Vanquish.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:35 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I consider the DB11 a chick car, and I'm betting the new Vantage is a mans car.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:52 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
You live near him in season. I'd expect him to have a car there, but Newport Beach is his AM dealer off season, and where he had his Vanquish.
I believe he is in the Boston area 3/4 the year, but obviously can travel to any point any time quite easily.

I think a Rapide S is his normal ride for Aston Martin.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:58 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I know Edelman moved to CA to be near him in the off season for workouts. That tells me their permanent base in NB. Although they have property everywhere including overlooking Central Park NYC.

Last January he had just turned in the freebie Vanquish AM had built for him in all Patriots colors, Silver Fox with blue interior and red accents. His kids are getting bigger so I could see him in a Rapide, especially since the DB11 is a chicks car

Old 10-27-2017, 05:36 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
I like Brady and the Pats. Been a fan of them forever. My wife and daughter both find Brady unappealing and Giselle unattractive. Every time she sees him on TV all I hear out of her is "yuck". Women...

Old 07-25-2018, 12:11 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Williams is also sponsored by AM. Another perfect fit for the marque.

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tenni...-aston-martin/

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.