Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

iPhone now longer plays with latest updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 07:09 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Question iPhone now longer plays with latest updates

I can no longer play my iPhone wired to the '12 Rapide. I have a 7 with the latest updates and it says Device Not Found or something like that. It charges and sees, but that's it. Took it to the dealer and tried a few different iPhone's. Verified the newer plug and that was fine. Older iPhone software works with the car. Dealer is looking into if there is a car software update or something else can be done. Not looking to do the bluetooth module syncing for audio, but that may be my only option ($1000). Anyone else have this issue?

Old 08-31-2018, 11:17 AM
Senatorblutarsky will become famous soon enoughSenatorblutarsky will become famous soon enough
I don't know if this is an issue for you, but it is in my car with the Bovee bluetooth. Try plugging in your phone, then open your music app and start playing the song. In my iTunes there is little round 'button' below the name of the song. Touch that and it then shows what you want to be hooked up to. On my phone it intermittently hooks up to a phantom dock connector. I touch the Bovee and the checkmark moves and then it plays.

Old 08-31-2018, 12:25 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
The message is ipod unreachable, it doesn't matter if it's Spotify or Youtube; only older versions of iphone software work.