First AM, 2018 Vanquish S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 09:01 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
absolutely beautiful

Old 09-28-2018, 09:33 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Congrats!! Your car is absolutely beautiful!!

Old 09-28-2018, 06:52 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Such a beautiful car. I really like how they cleaned up the front splitter and got rid of those 2 impaling points that were always chewed up by parking bumpers. That side profile is pure art.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:15 AM
Cherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really nice
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BDx...un7Lemc-_/view

Hope this link works as I'm working off my phone. Dropped my car off at the shop to have the spoiler protection installed ( Scrape Armor Product) definitely drew a crowd,

Old 10-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Cherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really niceCherryblock is just really nice
Old 10-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sonies
hah that reminds me I gotta do my yearly!
Mine was in for some pretty mundane stuff... wheel refinishing and balancing, alignment, dash cam wiring... had them do the trans fluid since I didn't get to it... and then my mother ****** ************ ********* ****** piece of ***** ********** ************ ****** HOA decided to refinish my driveway while it was at the dealership and I won't be able to bring it home until the 10th. It'll have been at the dealership for nearly a month thanks to practically no notice from my HOA.

I'll be moving next year. Hate this HOA bullsh!t.

Back on topic... once again, congrats on the new car! It's beautiful.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:24 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mathman85
Mine was in for some pretty mundane stuff... wheel refinishing and balancing, alignment, dash cam wiring... had them do the trans fluid since I didn't get to it... and then my mother ****** ************ ********* ****** piece of ***** ********** ************ ****** HOA decided to refinish my driveway while it was at the dealership and I won't be able to bring it home until the 10th. It'll have been at the dealership for nearly a month thanks to practically no notice from my HOA.

I'll be moving next year. Hate this HOA bullsh!t.

Back on topic... once again, congrats on the new car! It's beautiful.
that sucks! Going to be beautiful this week too, probably means snow next week
come on out west with me man, get outta IL soon as you can!

Old 10-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Where are you going?

My company offered me a job in San Francisco, but I can't justify the stupid cost of living there. Fiancee wants to do San Diego, but I'm trying to convince her of Austin. Everyone's getting out of Illinois. lol

Old 10-03-2018, 01:18 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mathman85
Where are you going?

My company offered me a job in San Francisco, but I can't justify the stupid cost of living there. Fiancee wants to do San Diego, but I'm trying to convince her of Austin. Everyone's getting out of Illinois. lol
headed to Reno, NV myself... (which is about 3 hours east of san francisco) I love to snowboard and no income tax and minimal property taxes are all big positives to me... no traffic either! Also I can work my current job there as well with no change other than a phone number so yeah... gonna do it, moving in about a month or so... going to drive the aston across the country!

Old 10-05-2018, 08:07 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
They are called GT cars for a reason. Great to see you using it as intended!

Love those wheels, BTW. One of my favourite OEM Aston designs.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by spinecho
They are called GT cars for a reason. Great to see you using it as intended!

Love those wheels, BTW. One of my favourite OEM Aston designs.
Thank you , It was a perfect Gran Touring experience!

Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Well sadly but with immense satisfaction our Larry and Roy's "Excellent Adventure" is finished( at least for the Vanquish portion). It was a spectacular Gran Touring experience, I was initially focused on purchasing a GTC4 Lusso due to its usable rear seats and hatch that can swallow a bike. I can state unequivocally that this car was amazing. Incredibly comfortable (day 2 was 16 hrs) and when asked brutally quick! We averaged 21.8 mpg and not a whisper of wind noise, rattle or squeak of any kind. I'm very thankful I installed the Xpel on the front carbon air dam as well as the usual front clip, mirrors and sides as I have two nice hits in the vinyl on the lower air dam but zero impact to the carbon. That's it for any signs of anything. Perhaps I just got used to the Pirellis but I swear they are quieter after 2100 miles of cross country driving. Leaving with my shop here, (have decided to do a light windshield tint and will replace the lower XPEL on the air dam) until I return for the winter in November, I will be marking off the days with much anticipation to reunite with a remarkable auto!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo39.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	970.6 KB
ID:	530146   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo485.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	905.0 KB
ID:	530147  
Old 01-06-2022, 05:48 PM
vnquish is an unknown quantity at this point
love my 18 Vanquish as well!

https://rickygmedia.pixieset.com/astonmartinv12vanquishs/

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-17-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:04 PM
dpath is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful black Vanquish. How did AM get 714hp from a 6.0 NA V12?

Old 01-06-2022, 08:42 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dpath
Beautiful black Vanquish. How did AM get 714hp from a 6.0 NA V12?
Well, they didn’t. Vanquish S is 595hp, regular Vanq is 565hp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First AM, 2018 Vanquish S