Anyone here investing in Aston Martin Stock - Page 4 - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Anyone here investing in Aston Martin Stock

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Anyone here investing in Aston Martin Stock

Old 11-08-2018, 05:13 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by handyman2009 View Post
16.10 Britsh Pound or 1,610.00 British Pence... Just lookup AML London Exchange
Ok, I was reading the price wrong ... I was like wow, that is some expensive stock... Just like their spare parts.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Argus is on a distinguished road
I will through my 2 cents in. AM had to move in the direction they are headed. AM known the all the demographics of their buyers . They need new designs to get new owners and try a brand loyalty development like Ferrari. Having said that given my age I think the old Vantage was perfect as was the DB9 but that is me. I don't see many older buyers looking at the new Vantage. Having said that a friend of mine who is 66 has a new Vantage on order.
As for the stock. I would consider buying some but a 2/3 to 3/4 the asking price. Just because the stock is listed at one price does not meant they will not take another price if you buy enough. I think that sooner or later a major auto company will buy AM and you might be able to make some money on it. If you can make 10% profit take it. But be prepared to lose as AM has had as we all know financial problems forever. My thoughts for what they are worth.

Old 11-11-2018, 11:39 AM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan View Post
I actually wanted to buy stock but my broker said it wasn't available in the US. Anyone have any insight on this?
Mine can. Getting some just for kicks.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Dalecannavan is a jewel in the roughDalecannavan is a jewel in the roughDalecannavan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by V12Vin View Post
Mine can. Getting some just for kicks.
I'd be interested in learning how you do it.

Old 11-12-2018, 01:58 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan View Post
I'd be interested in learning how you do it.
same here.