Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Indoor car cover thoughts for a Vanquish??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 03:21 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Indoor car cover thoughts for a Vanquish??

Any recommendations guys for a good indoor car cover for an underground garage? My complex occasionally gets leaks from the ceiling which I’m guessjng isn’t all that clean. Had a pretty basic one that didn’t last all that long so figured now would be a good time to upgrade to a better one. Oh, and Aston’s site is showing ones for $600... something tells me that they might be “just a bit” overpriced

Old 01-28-2019, 03:29 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
.classicadditions(dot)com They are the OEM supplier to many manufactures AM being one and they are in the UK

Old 01-28-2019, 03:40 PM
Great I’ll take a look at them. I’m in the US, the Aston site just defaults to pounds instead of dollars, sorry for the confusion there.

Old 01-28-2019, 06:40 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Check out ebay...i got a genuine Aston cover used once for just a bit over $200

Old 01-28-2019, 07:54 PM
Thanks just made a quick check on ebay now, nothing used unfortunately, but I’ll keep looking. Ebay does have a brand new at $565. The dealer gets it direct from the DC Aston dealership (bought a replacement crystal key from him before). Still cheaper I suppose than direct from Aston since they charge more in the US than the UK comparatively with pound to dollar conversion, would be nice to find one at least under $500 though...

Old 01-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Danno62 will become famous soon enough
I bought one from Eastwood and am very happy with it, good stretch fit, comes with a bag as well. A bit thinner than the AM OEM one so it folds/stores smaller.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:59 AM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
A few threads on here about covers; mostly for the Vantage, but would think they would also apply to the Vanquish. The ones from Classic Additions are nice and very thick; that's where I got mine. If you want something that is waterproof, though, you'll probably have to get some sort of outdoor cover. The indoor ones are typically just fabric.

Old 02-02-2019, 09:37 AM
dshield is on a distinguished road
I bought mine from California Car Cover - nice fit and delivery was quick. I bought one that protects against the sun - silvery in color. Very happy with the fit and quality.