Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Update on my DB9 ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 07:44 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Update on my DB9 ...

My DB9 had 2 year service done on Saturday … and WOW! I must give a big shout-out to Aston Martin Orlando Service Department - tech Cheston for his outstanding work and dedication, Don Byrd and Derek Fisk for their relentless commitment to my satisfaction. This car is personal to me and they all took great care and paid attention to every minor detail. When I drove back home, I felt like I am driving a brand new DB9. I drove around 400 miles this weekend and no complaints. No more annoying clanking sound from brakes or wind noise in the cabin.

Looking forward to order my DBS thru the dealership … having a tough time deciding between Q Satin Xenon Grey and Q Scintilla Silver and Skyfall Silver.
https://configurator.astonmartin.com...BQUAgEBASAhiA=

Old 02-24-2019, 08:54 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see that you finally got all the bugs out. I know what a trying experience it has been for you. Hope to see you at Cars and Coffee sometime.

Old 02-25-2019, 03:45 PM
astonChap will become famous soon enough
I will be moving to Lakeland later this year (joining you people who enjoy your cars in the winter when we have snow and salt up here in the NE...), this is good to hear and what a beautiful car you have there cuddapah.

Last edited by astonChap; 02-25-2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:18 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Orlando and Don Byrd (SA) have serviced my car for about 6 years ( with the PO for about 4) and always does a great job. Had them replace clutch and it was thousands less than others here on the board. Ordered some parts for me at their cost...First rate and I usually do not recommend many dealers

Old 02-26-2019, 09:20 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cuddapah

My DB9 had 2 year service done on Saturday … and WOW! I must give a big shout-out to Aston Martin Orlando Service Department - tech Cheston for his outstanding work and dedication, Don Byrd and Derek Fisk for their relentless commitment to my satisfaction. This car is personal to me and they all took great care and paid attention to every minor detail. When I drove back home, I felt like I am driving a brand new DB9. I drove around 400 miles this weekend and no complaints. No more annoying clanking sound from brakes or wind noise in the cabin.

Looking forward to order my DBS thru the dealership … having a tough time deciding between Q Satin Xenon Grey and Q Scintilla Silver and Skyfall Silver.
https://configurator.astonmartin.com...BQUAgEBASAhiA=

i'd go with the Scintilla Silver, holy cow that is a gorgeous color on that car, satin paint jobs are unique sort of but IIRC they are hard to maintain, also I'm kind of a sucker for huge metallic flake paint jobs

also stunning DB9, I want one!

Last edited by sonies; 02-26-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:11 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MRCW
Aston Orlando and Don Byrd (SA) have serviced my car for about 6 years ( with the PO for about 4) and always does a great job. Had them replace clutch and it was thousands less than others here on the board. Ordered some parts for me at their cost...First rate and I usually do not recommend many dealers
I live close to Tampa but I travel to Orlando to get my car serviced because of Don Byrd and Craig Newton. The only dealer that I have ever recommend.

Old 02-27-2019, 09:56 AM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by embdenb

I live close to Tampa but I travel to Orlando to get my car serviced because of Don Byrd and Craig Newton. The only dealer that I have ever recommend.
BIG second that!