Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Great Service from AM Cambridge (UK)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 11:14 AM
GT3ZZZ is on a distinguished road
Great Service from AM Cambridge (UK)

My V12VS has a lovely black leather and alcantara interior with red stitching and accents and I've always wanted red seat belts to complete the look.

AM never offered them on the Vantage and although they were available on Vanquish, its a different part that won't fit.

Having drawn a blank with AM factory, Matt at AM Cambridge took it upon himself to track down the OEM part manufacturer in his own time and did a deal for them to reweb my belts. Tim's service guys at AM Cambridge stripped them out and took them across to the manufacturer in Kimbolton who did them in 2 hours while their driver waited, then brought them straight back so all done and fitted within a day. Helpful that the OEM manufacturer was only an hour's drive from my dealer Complete with OEM labelling, fantastic work!

Last edited by GT3ZZZ; 03-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:44 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
I saw your post on the FB AM Vantage Owners group as well. Absolutely beautiful! If I can't find OEM-quality yellow webbing stateside I may order some from AM Cambridge and pick them up when I go back to the UK in the fall.