Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Rapide Error Code P0136

Old 04-07-2019, 04:09 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Rapide Error Code P0136

My car displayed an Emissions Service Code and the Scanner came up with code P0136 on my '12 Rapide. Looking up the code is o2 sensor related.

https://www.carobdcodes.com/aston-ma...ondition.shtml

I put in some Techron in this tank of gas and am the error came on at around .4 left in the tank. By the time we returned home, I am near .15 left in tank and will gas tomorrow. I was lucky my neighbor has a generic scanner and was in his driveway when I got home. Could the Techron been at play in throwing the sensor or it just coincidence? I reset error code and we'll see. Figures the is due for an Inspection this month.

What's the next step if it continues to trip?

Old 04-08-2019, 08:30 PM
E5PR1T will become famous soon enough
I personally don't think it's related to the Techron, P0136 is a circuit low voltage code, check the sensor.

Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
My car displayed an Emissions Service Code and the Scanner came up with code P0136 on my '12 Rapide. Looking up the code is o2 sensor related.

https://www.carobdcodes.com/aston-ma...ondition.shtml

I put in some Techron in this tank of gas and am the error came on at around .4 left in the tank. By the time we returned home, I am near .15 left in tank and will gas tomorrow. I was lucky my neighbor has a generic scanner and was in his driveway when I got home. Could the Techron been at play in throwing the sensor or it just coincidence? I reset error code and we'll see. Figures the is due for an Inspection this month.

What's the next step if it continues to trip?

Old 08-16-2019, 01:19 AM
mrsiyufy is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you end up replacing the sensor ?