Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

B6 S4 in need of a front license plate holder/bracket...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
B6 S4 in need of a front license plate holder/bracket...

New to the German cars and seeing how I live in VA and need a front plate, I was curious if anyone knew of a plate holder/bracket that would pretty much bolt-up and no drilling into the bumper would be needed. Thinking about making my own and it would be attached underneath the front bumper. Having said that, I know someone has probably already thought of such and or someone might know of one being offered for a B6 S4 already.

Also, I have searched and found out JCS has them for Porsches. PM'ed him already but thought I would toss something up here just in case.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Allen

Old 06-15-2008, 10:52 AM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
yes... click here:

http://www.theskidplate.com/

Old 06-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Outstanding... thank you!

Old 06-16-2008, 05:54 AM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
no problem...