Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

PES/Wheels Boutique R8 SC Dyno'd !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 06:51 AM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
youre my hero man.

i think a supercharged 4.2 is a much better car than the 5.2
i bet it'll run circles around a 5.2 because of the weight savings
more grunt, better brakes, wider tires.... youre golden

congrats again man !

now please find some ferrari **** and show them the difference between a fast car and an R8

Old 07-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Boondocksts is an unknown quantity at this point
Any plans to offer a similar kit for the RS4?

Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
I think that price is a lil out there for the gains imo. Looks good tho.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
I think that price is a lil out there for the gains imo. Looks good tho.
I agree. Great product and obviously some R&D but $25K is a bit stiff.
Will this apply to the RS4?

Ben congrats brother. You are going to be very happy!
btw long time Ben. I need to stop by next week and show you my new acquisition.

Ranger

Old 07-04-2009, 10:22 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
i like the attention to cooling, the 3 exchangers and what looks like heatsinked piping.

Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
The price at $25k might be higher relative to more "tunable" cars, but I gotta believe that there will be a healthy demand for it from current V8 R8 owners that want more power and are considering the V10. Price is still not crystal clear on the V10, while taking a hit on the trade-in of a V8...vs. keeping the V8 and getting a car that is faster than the V10 for less money than doing the trade. That's my twisted logic.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
The price at $25k might be higher relative to more "tunable" cars, but I gotta believe that there will be a healthy demand for it from current V8 R8 owners that want more power and are considering the V10. Price is still not crystal clear on the V10, while taking a hit on the trade-in of a V8...vs. keeping the V8 and getting a car that is faster than the V10 for less money than doing the trade. That's my twisted logic.
Good logic.
Will this SC'er apply to the RS4? Could broaden the base for units to sell.
I had an RS4 and my complaint was that it needed more power.

Ranger

Old 07-06-2009, 08:13 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
That is a lot of power Roman! I will get my finger ready for the point on PRI!

Old 07-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned
Patrick - PES is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Brabusclk04 is on a distinguished road
I thought this kit would cost around $15k max??

Old 07-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
25k makes no sense for an aftermarket supercharger.

Great product, best of luck with it, but that is just charging because it is an R8 and there really is not any competition right now.

VF will have a solution for the RS4 and R8 that should be more in line with realistic pricing.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
nice!

Old 07-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
25k makes no sense for an aftermarket supercharger.

Great product, best of luck with it, but that is just charging because it is an R8 and there really is not any competition right now.

VF will have a solution for the RS4 and R8 that should be more in line with realistic pricing.
Wow, someone from PES did not like my comment:

"Wrong! VF's Products are a lot less involved and don't produce the numbers that they claim they do."

If you guys have the ***** to charge 25k for this, at least have the ***** to not hide behind anonymous negative rep comments.

VF products tend to overachieve. How are VF products less involved? You mean they involve less of your money?

Old 07-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Will this apply to the RS4?

Ben congrats brother. You are going to be very happy!
btw long time Ben. I need to stop by next week and show you my new acquisition.

Ranger
should arrive tomorrow. .i know youll be around

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CURI0
Wow, someone from PES did not like my comment:

"Wrong! VF's Products are a lot less involved and don't produce the numbers that they claim they do."

If you guys have the ***** to charge 25k for this, at least have the ***** to not hide behind anonymous negative rep comments.

VF products tend to overachieve. How are VF products less involved? You mean they involve less of your money?
Curio im wont wont say one is better than the other but being an R8 owner and only having mtm blower available for 45k pes were the only guys with the ***** to take this project head on and make it work . i have been waiting for vf blower 4 months before i even meet the pes guys and they made a kit which is works in 4 months.. again price is up to the owenr but in this market they are the only one's with a working blower for an R8 for alot less than the alternative mtm for 45k . i talk to VF when they anounced their kit early in the year and its july and still nothing so untill then this is everyones R8 power soultion or unless you go TT and spend alot more .. to each their own ... for me and 5 other guys i know pes works !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PES/Wheels Boutique R8 SC Dyno'd !!!