Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Got some good pics finally of my car (thanks eshaun!) BWW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 01:07 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to seeing your vid, I'd like to pick up a canon GL2 this summer and get back into some creative projects.

Old 02-01-2005, 01:27 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Go Wide,
Have you ever heard of a kid (19yrs old) named Mitra Mirage?? He is the owner of Champion Porsche/Audi's son. He has a b5 S4 like yours that is completely tricked out. I have heard some horror stories of him beating Porsche 996 Turbos and he has challenged me once (but I had gotten a ticket the day before so I didn't race).
Evan
Nope, never heard of him - it's not unlikely for a Stage 3 S4 to beat a Turbo in a race, but only if the Turbo is stock - a chipped Turbo would probably win. The highest dyno so far on a Stage 3 S4 (discounting S4's owned by shops, like the AWE Silver Bullet) has been 470whp, but that's on 100 octane. On pump I can't imagine an S4 pulling on a Turbo, we're extremely limited by gas since the motor has fairly high compression.

The thing with the S4 is mainly that we can't fit any old turbos we feel like on the car - the turbos are under the engine and room is extremely limited, so no one has really yet figured out a way to run anything bigger than what I have. Rumors are floating around of people fitting GT28's, but who knows. I think also no shop is willing to fabricate manifolds to fit bigger turbos, because the market is relatively small.

In any event, I'd much rather have a Turbo

Old 02-01-2005, 01:35 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by GoWide
Nope, never heard of him - it's not unlikely for a Stage 3 S4 to beat a Turbo in a race, but only if the Turbo is stock - a chipped Turbo would probably win. The highest dyno so far on a Stage 3 S4 (discounting S4's owned by shops, like the AWE Silver Bullet) has been 470whp, but that's on 100 octane. On pump I can't imagine an S4 pulling on a Turbo, we're extremely limited by gas since the motor has fairly high compression.

The thing with the S4 is mainly that we can't fit any old turbos we feel like on the car - the turbos are under the engine and room is extremely limited, so no one has really yet figured out a way to run anything bigger than what I have. Rumors are floating around of people fitting GT28's, but who knows. I think also no shop is willing to fabricate manifolds to fit bigger turbos, because the market is relatively small.

In any event, I'd much rather have a Turbo
I am not sure what parts he is running, but am told it is straight from Audi Motorsports and would cost more than a 996 Turbo to reproduce it . It is not his daily driver so I wouldn't doubt it runs on race gas... The turbos that this kid has beat were stock (according to the people I talk to), but he seems to think he will easily pull me as well (knowing I am running 530BHP).
Evan

Old 02-01-2005, 11:41 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
I am not sure what parts he is running, but am told it is straight from Audi Motorsports and would cost more than a 996 Turbo to reproduce it . It is not his daily driver so I wouldn't doubt it runs on race gas... The turbos that this kid has beat were stock (according to the people I talk to), but he seems to think he will easily pull me as well (knowing I am running 530BHP).
Evan
If he's running stock turbos, he'll start blowing hot air after 1.1 bar or so, and they won't last long. I highly doubt he'd beat you, unless he was running nitrous. I don't get how it would be that expensive if he didn't replace the turbos - it's not like he'd need new internals or anything...

Old 02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by GoWide
If he's running stock turbos, he'll start blowing hot air after 1.1 bar or so, and they won't last long. I highly doubt he'd beat you, unless he was running nitrous. I don't get how it would be that expensive if he didn't replace the turbos - it's not like he'd need new internals or anything...
NONO I mean he beat STOCK 996 TURBOS!! His are upgraded for sure!!
Evan

Old 02-02-2005, 01:05 AM
NONO I mean he beat STOCK 996 TURBOS!! His are upgraded for sure!!
Evan
Ah ok, that makes sense.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
GoWide, you got pm