Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Got some good pics finally of my car (thanks eshaun!) BWW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 03:22 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Got some good pics finally of my car (thanks eshaun!) BWW

List of mods:
-----------------
Exterior:
RS4 Widebody Conversion, from European RS4 wagon
-front bolt on fenders
-front bolt on bumper with all mesh inserts
-bolt on side skirts
-cut and welded on rear fenders
-rear doors
-widened rear bumper
-fender liners

19"x9" HRE 547 style wheels with black centers 275/30-19 Bridgestone S03's

RS4 grill
M3 style rear lip spoiler
32% Charcoal Solarguard
Euro S4 headlight housings

Engine:
AWE RSK04/16 Turbos
AWE Fueling Kit
AWE/McNeil Headers with Swain Coating
AWE/McNeil Downpipes (thermal wrapped) with Cats or Test Pipes
AWE/McNeil TWIN2 Exhaust
Jeff Moss/GIAC software
Piggie MBC
EVO intake
Bailey Diverter Valves
Samco High Pressure Hose Kit
RS4 OEM Intercoolers with ducting
B&M Short Shifter
AWE Drive Train Stabilizer
Motorsport front motor mount
RS4 Clutch and Pressure Plate

Suspension:
Stasis Tracksports with Sport Valving
Custom Performance Products Stainless Steel links
-front upper control arms
-rear lower toe links
-rear sway bar drop links
-front adjustable tie rod ends

Brakes:
Stoptech 332mm Front Brakes with stainless lines, Red Calipers
Stainless Steel rear lines
AWE slotted OEM rear rotors
Hawk HP Plus pads

Interior:
Blitz DTT dual turbo timer/boost gauge
Status Ring seats with suede and full carbon fiber shell
Phatnoise Phatbox
Black suede reupholstery

Old 12-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Aron is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride... and what a mod list. I dig the shoot locale also.

Old 12-31-2004, 10:50 PM
KompressorKev is on a distinguished road
incredible s4! the cleanest and best b5 i have ever seen! so tastefully done. glad to see you're local. hope to see your car around someday on the streets.

Old 01-01-2005, 01:15 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk will become famous soon enoughKraftwerk will become famous soon enough
Beautiful pics man, I love the subtle widebody. Whats your opinion of the AWE Drivetrain stabilizer, I just picked one up. Thanks

Old 01-02-2005, 04:23 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Made a signifigant difference on my car, but some people complain that it does nothing. My slop was basically cut in half, so it was definitely necessary for my car.

Old 01-02-2005, 07:40 PM
DaveH is a jewel in the roughDaveH is a jewel in the roughDaveH is a jewel in the rough
GoWide - your car looks great!

Old 01-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by DaveH
GoWide - your car looks great!
Thanks! Means a lot when you Turbo guys say that . The car has a few changes I want to make, notably an RS4 steering wheel and I'd like to switch out the suede Status seats for leather...

I'm also contemplating switching out the black-center 547's for some brushed-center 547R's - and maybe add another half inch of lip. And, of course, tuning is a never ending project. Added the manual boost controller last week and it's great! No boost taper, just boosts quickly to 1.25 bar and holds there till redline.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by KompressorKev
incredible s4! the cleanest and best b5 i have ever seen! so tastefully done. glad to see you're local. hope to see your car around someday on the streets.
Thanks! We should meet up sometime, I've always wanted to check out a C32 - I sometimes contemplate selling my car for one since it makes kind of a crappy daily driver around the Bay Area (big wheels, S03's, and 700 pound springs ).

Old 01-17-2005, 07:52 PM
would love to check out your s4 in person as well. i think i saw it when i passed by Stanford mall today. looks very clean. maybe we can do a photoshoot with our cars and maybe my friend's m3's or something? well, i need to get the rims first but would be cool to meet up anyway. let me know whenever you're free.

Old 01-18-2005, 04:00 AM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
drop me a message if you guys meet up, would like to check out your c32 as well. Maybe we'll have some nice weather this week and I'll bring my nikon

Old 01-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by eshaun
drop me a message if you guys meet up, would like to check out your c32 as well. Maybe we'll have some nice weather this week and I'll bring my nikon
for sure! the pictures you take are just butter, would love to have you take some pics if possible. let me get my rims on first so it's at least somewhat photoworthy . can my friends bring their cars too? very modded e46 m3's. we just did a small photoshoot and some video but the pics are crap. lets have a bay area photoshoot hehe.

Old 01-20-2005, 08:14 PM
jwa
jwa will become famous soon enough
sweet ride

Old 01-20-2005, 10:59 PM
tri7even is on a distinguished road
great ride man, I use to have a nogaro s4. I LOVED IT. b5>b6

Old 01-31-2005, 10:21 PM
update - getting my HREs on friday. my friend's m3 just got his new HREs today. we are currently making a video, but want to reshoot with new rims. would you be intereseted in participating in the video?

Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Go Wide,
Have you ever heard of a kid (19yrs old) named Mitra Mirage?? He is the owner of Champion Porsche/Audi's son. He has a b5 S4 like yours that is completely tricked out. I have heard some horror stories of him beating Porsche 996 Turbos and he has challenged me once (but I had gotten a ticket the day before so I didn't race). He goes to my college down here, but drives a new tricked out A4 as a daily driver... I hear his S4 has parts straight out of Audi's racing division or somthing
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 01-31-2005 at 10:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got some good pics finally of my car (thanks eshaun!) BWW