Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Help Me pick a car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 02:52 PM
iSaad is on a distinguished road
So my vote would be the Audi R8! There is a gentleman at my office that drives his daily to the office and loves it... Both the R8 and the 911 are a "drivers car" and they are cheaper option vs the Vantage, Continental GT Super Sport or the California..

This article on Edmunds describes pretty well these cars ... ultimately you need to decide do you want others to have a "WOW" factor or do YOU want the "WOW" factor!
REF LINK: http://www.edmunds.com/aston-martin/db9/2010/

Regardless here is my vote:

If YOU want the "WOW" Factor:

1. Audi R8 V10
2. Porsche 911 Turbo S
3. Aston Martin V12 Vantage
4. Bentley Continental GT Super Sport)
5. Ferrari California

Old 12-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I like the description and consideration of the WOW factor. So my opin ions are:

R8 super wow will turn heads and run fast, UNLESS there are several others around. Not up here.

911 I did not try the turbo only the S so I was not wowed by the power. I hear the turbo really rocks so I would expect a lot of wow in the seat. The 911 is a more common car so I doubt it will turn as many heads.

Bentley GTC turns more heads than would be expected I think due to the rarity.

Ferrari is a show stopper looks wise but I have not driven one.

Aston and the New Jaguar XKR look similar and have less of a stunning profile than the R8 or Ferrari but more rare than the 911.

Just my take.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:01 AM
11CayenneS will become famous soon enough
Dr disaster

Have you driven all the cars? I'm sure you will be surprised which one ends up getting under your skin. That's the best part is when you do the drive and can't stop thinking of the car. That's when you know which one is right for you

Old 12-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 11CayenneS
Dr disaster

Have you driven all the cars? I'm sure you will be surprised which one ends up getting under your skin. That's the best part is when you do the drive and can't stop thinking of the car. That's when you know which one is right for you
No I have not driven them all. I really wanted to drive the R8 but none were available when i was shopping. The Bentley did exactly what you said and got way under my skin. No car seemed to equal it, I MY MIND.

It was more than I said I spend but the insanity of that car enslaved me. I have to take it in for service and I may get to drive a Aston Vantage as a loaner.

Confession is I drove the 911S, Merc550sl, XKR, Camaro, BMWz4, Z06, Audi A8 and two Bentleys. I have made friend at the car dealership and may get to drive more cars just for fun. One of the last times I was there he tried to force me into some type of Maserati just for a spin. I had just lit a nice Cuba gar ans was really into it so I passed-----for the day.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 12-06-2011 at 09:28 AM.