Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

12' S6 tuned with GIAC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 02:41 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
12' S6 tuned with GIAC

The great guys at TAG Motorsports tune my S6 with the new GIAC tune. Earlier they had put an AWE exhaust on it. The sound from the exhaust is perfection for such a car.

The GIAC tune is the most impressive ecu tune I have ever had. I had my 2011 CTT and 08' GT2 tuned and the noticable increase in power was no where near it is in the S6. It feels like a totally different car.

Can't say enough about how great the service and expertise is at TAG Motorsports.

Thank you Alex and Nick.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
The great guys at TAG Motorsports tune my S6 with the new GIAC tune. Earlier they had put an AWE exhaust on it. The sound from the exhaust is perfection for such a car.

The GIAC tune is the most impressive ecu tune I have ever had. I had my 2011 CTT and 08' GT2 tuned and the noticable increase in power was no where near it is in the S6. It feels like a totally different car.

Can't say enough about how great the service and expertise is at TAG Motorsports.

Thank you Alex and Nick.
That's some kind of compliment! Thanks for the kind words on the software. We're very proud to hear reviews like this in regards to the work we do.

Enjoy!

Old 01-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !

Thank you Alex and Nick.
That's some kind of compliment! Thanks for the kind words on the software. We're very proud to hear reviews like this in regards to the work we do.

Enjoy!

Old 01-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports will become famous soon enough

Thank you Alex and Nick.
T! Thank you for the kind words! I am glad you are enjoying it

Old 01-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Fancy Pants
Dyno?
I don't believe they dyno tested his, but here are the numbers we saw from another one of Tag's cars.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	S6TT.png
Views:	877
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	323910  
Old 02-20-2014, 03:05 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
I think you mean 13' S6, is there anyway to be able to drive one with a tune before I do it? does GIAC or TAG have their own S6 with the software?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:10 PM
Former Vendor
Tag has an S7 in-house. We have a few customers local to us with them.