Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

really good deal on a s4 avant.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
really good deal on a s4 avant.

nice ebay find. 6 spd, 20k miles, certified, under $39k.

This one's pretty damn tempting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4600753687

Old 01-01-2006, 02:32 AM
YSITSMN is on a distinguished road
looks clean

Old 01-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Salespunk is on a distinguished road
Remember the Nogaro curse...

That car is hot though. I say buy it! The milage does not make that big of a difference if you really look at the cost.

Old 01-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
yeah, that mileage is pretty low. the avants hold their value amazingly well, also. especially the 6spd ones. I always wanted a nogaro, also.

Old 01-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I want to get my Fiance one but she says no to wagons. I even told her it could be our shagin' wagon. Now I am cut off
I had had a few drinks!

Old 01-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Hello Angry.

Wagons are where it's at! (my current)

Old 01-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
That is what I have told her, but she is as hard headed as me. I even showed her a pic of yours(i think) a couple weeks ago. It would so fit our lifestyle for skis, Mtn bike stuff, and enough room for my 110lb Dog. Damm woman! I want to trade her for my SUV every so often.

BTW Yours is the best I love white and with those wheels ! WAY HOT!

Old 01-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Hello Angry.
thanks. I just got it a couple months ago and am thinking of getting that s4 avant, actually.

have you seen "ray"'s on here? his is spectacular. Maybe he has a couple more pics, this is what I could find

Old 01-04-2006, 05:19 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
(sigh) I love wagons....

-Markus-

Old 01-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Hello Angry.
Originally posted by JP-S-St.Louis
That is what I have told her, but she is as hard headed as me. I even showed her a pic of yours(i think) a couple weeks ago. It would so fit our lifestyle for skis, Mtn bike stuff, and enough room for my 110lb Dog. Damm woman! I want to trade her for my SUV every so often.
my GF didn't like the idea of me getting a wagon at all at first either. once I got one though, she loved it. she likes them way more than the sedans now, also (mainly since there's so many a4 sedans driving around).

here's my old car

Old 01-04-2006, 10:43 PM
AudiGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a sucker for avants. But I have to be brutally honest here...

When lowered with bigger wheels they look like little tanks or somthing, just odd IMO.

The new avants with 2.0T with quattro and AT is the ****.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
arizona steve is on a distinguished road
get it *****!

Old 01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
yetis is an unknown quantity at this point
You might want to look around on Audiworld. Riverside does not seem to have the greatest reputation.

Sweet ride, brother in law has the s4 avant, we just drove to florida and back in it. Nice, only complaint is the crappy gas mileage.