Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Super Tweaks Stole $2400 From Me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 08:22 PM
vinhvle is on a distinguished road
Angry Super Tweaks Stole $2400 From Me

I'd like to caution buyers from purchasing items from Super Tweaks (www. supertweaks.com) or their Ranger Rover tuning company, Tweaked Automotive. I ordered Neidfaktor carbon fiber door switch panels and a Hofele carbon fiber rear diffuser for $2400 USD. They haven't sent me any correspondence since the automatically generated order confirmation I received on 11/24/2016. They won't return any of my voicemail messages or emails, and they constantly avoid my Facebook instant messages like cowards. Unfortunately, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and presumed the orders were on back order and now I have to seek legal recourse against them.

Last edited by vinhvle; 07-28-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:22 PM
BoostJunkie03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I pray that all gets settled for you. Good luck !!

Old 08-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by BoostJunkie03
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I pray that all gets settled for you. Good luck !!
Thank you! I'm just venting because there's nothing I can do about it now. Chase Bank is investigating the case and I filed a claim against Super Tweaks in a UK court. I should've made this post in a general area because Super Tweaks sells parts for Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari and other exotic vehicles. They also own a parent company, Tweaked Automotive, but they only specialize in parts and services for Range Rovers. I tried to warn the Range Rover owners on RR.net but I believe the RR.net moderator is in bed with them because he censored my post. At the end of the day, it's not about the money because as we all know $2400 is a drop in the bucket when it comes to modifying, maintaining, and repairing our cars, but it's the principle of the matter: everyone deserves respect - especially customers of so-called legitimate companies like Super Tweaks that buy parts from them with the implied agreement that they will receive said parts. I've ordered parts from Bulletproof Automotive and Bridge Japan that had 4-5 month lead times, but the customer service representatives kept me informed of manufacturing and shipping updates throughout the purchase process (and the representative from Bridge Japan wasn't even fluent in English!), and well, I actually got the parts I ordered.

Last edited by vinhvle; 08-03-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:47 PM
Recommendations for Legal Services

Can anyone recommend a criminal lawyer that is willing to take on a client from the US? I have reached an impasse. The U.K. Tribunal Court has closed the case because I don't have a U.K. mailing address, despite my claim's validity and the lies Super Tweaks made under oath in their small claim response (I have phone logs and emails to show they never tried to contact me and my credit card is still open).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mRrZNPYoFQGjuPtx2"]https://photos.app.goo.gl/mRrZNPYoFQGjuPtx2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3jHA4nHT0u7x2z4e2"]https://photos.app.goo.gl/3jHA4nHT0u7x2z4e2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JEqH4LSSbZNYqJRJ3"]https://photos.app.goo.gl/JEqH4LSSbZNYqJRJ3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rU8Qh8B2pafaeGVh1"]https://photos.app.goo.gl/rU8Qh8B2pafaeGVh1

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-21-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Registered PM
Fissori is an unknown quantity at this point
AND they stole $300 from me this year!

On Jul 22nd, 2018 i ordered a new carbon fiber porsche turbo piece and they have yet to send it to me. once they said it was in production, then it was sent, but they cant find it, they no response for the last 3 months. any help or recourse ideas would be great.

Old 12-18-2018, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Fissori
On Jul 22nd, 2018 i ordered a new carbon fiber porsche turbo piece and they have yet to send it to me. once they said it was in production, then it was sent, but they cant find it, they no response for the last 3 months. any help or recourse ideas would be great.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, time isn't on your side. Super Tweaks intentionally ignores customers' phone calls and emails and methodically delays orders so their customers run out of time to open fraudulent charge disputes with their credit card companies. The only recourse you have is to open a small claim with the UK Tribunal Court if you're a resident in the UK. If you reside outside of the UK like me (and many other customers they've ripped off), then you have no recourse at all.

For Chase Bank, I was required to file a "Goods Not Received" transaction dispute within 90 days of the transaction date. Once the thieves at Super Tweaks (whose parent company is Tweaked Automotive) realized I made the purchase over 90 days past the date I was required to dispute the charge, they ignored my Facebook private message, phone calls and email messages. They have changed their Twitter handle to "change identities" so people that have left negative tweets about them can't follow them. They also removed the Reviews feature from their Facebook page because, well, they're literally stealing tens of thousands of dollars from consumers. It's not like they're selling parts for compact cars, so they think most of the people who are buying parts for their exotic and supercars like me will eventually go away because we can "afford" to let people like them rip us off.

Old 01-19-2019, 03:21 PM
DCC
DCC is an unknown quantity at this point
Supertweaks

I seem to be in the same position. 1800 pounds gone and they don’t answer calls or respond to emails. It looks a fraud to me. They may think they have gotten away with it but they have another think coming.
Originally Posted by vinhvle
I'd like to caution buyers from purchasing items from Super Tweaks (www. supertweaks.com) or their Ranger Rover tuning company, Tweaked Automotive. I ordered Neidfaktor carbon fiber door switch panels and a Hofele carbon fiber rear diffuser for $2400 USD. They haven't sent me any correspondence since the automatically generated order confirmation I received on 11/24/2016. They won't return any of my voicemail messages or emails, and they constantly avoid my Facebook instant messages like cowards. Unfortunately, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and presumed the orders were on back order and now I have to seek legal recourse against them.

Old 01-26-2019, 11:28 PM
mjannone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DCC
I seem to be in the same position. 1800 pounds gone and they don’t answer calls or respond to emails. It looks a fraud to me. They may think they have gotten away with it but they have another think coming.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Best of luck with the resolution.

Old 01-27-2019, 12:01 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Supertweaks.com added to the bad actors bulletin board!

Old 10-15-2019, 09:30 AM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
Glad I ran across this thread l! I was just about to order a bumper for my Bentley but not anymore! Tooooooooo many negative reviews! Thank you guys for putting your experience with them out for others to see.

Old 04-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Please do not post private communications...thanks

Old 05-26-2020, 01:37 AM
Hans Kraaijeveld is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Supertweaks, just boxmovers

Hi I think I was lucky. I ordered a BenHur unit for my Bentley and a Pioneer radio. After 3 months and a lot of pressure I finally got the items. I had some issues with the head unit and asked them for help. The only thing they did is pass my questions through to the manufactorer. Luckily on the unit was the name of the manufactorer. I called them myself and they helped me out great.
Supertweaks mentions its customerawareness, well they don't pickup the phone, they rude reply on emails. So for me this was once and nevermore. Incredible this kind of companies still exist.

Old 06-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Marco Zenaro is an unknown quantity at this point
dont be silly, they dont exist, they are a super scammer and probably you are inside the game....

Old 06-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Marco Zenaro is an unknown quantity at this point
they have stolen 2000€ for a ferrari 360 clutch that never came to me.... after 4 months.....they blocked my facebook message , and even the mail.
They got a big smile ...but the game end soon.

Old 06-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Hans Kraaijeveld is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Marco Zenaro
dont be silly, they dont exist, they are a super scammer and probably you are inside the game....
Hi Marco, for sure not in the game, but as I wrote one time and nevermore. Also gave them a bad review on trustpilot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super Tweaks Stole $2400 From Me