Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I need wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 05:09 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Any wheel from the BBS line, For example the BBS LM's

Old 06-16-2006, 10:58 AM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Alex,
Yup those are the wheels!

Ray,
Your car is hot. I'm already getting ECU and TCU this weekend. I also have custom downpipes and full exhaust scheduled next week along with sway bars. 402 mod will be done once the wheels are fitted. Lastly, I'm upgrading to factory nav with DVD video and PS2. I'll probably save the $1k for my next watch purchase...

Mohamed,
Thanks, but I already found the wheels I want.

Old 06-16-2006, 12:20 PM
ny2nj is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ray
Good choice, I have them on my A4 Avant. For that price, It won't hurt me it I damage them. I've custom polish the outer lips this year. For your $1K, chip and DV will be best bang of the buck! or add another $900 to have 6 pots BBK behind the new 19" like mine!

http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/...CS%20Stage%204

Very Nice.
Did you have to run spacers with your wheel setup?

Old 06-16-2006, 12:23 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
you don't need spacer for the standard set up on an A4, but he may have used some to clear the BBK.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:36 PM

DAMMIT, only 3 wheels in stock and no back order date! I think I'm going to get something else. The search continues today.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
I've said it before, but your car's gorgeous ray!

Old 06-16-2006, 08:31 PM
ny2nj is infamous around these parts
Forgive me, should have been more clear. Did you have to run spacers w/your BBK? If so what size?

Old 06-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ny2nj
Forgive me, should have been more clear. Did you have to run spacers w/your BBK? If so what size?
no spacer need to clear the BBK. But I've use 5mm at the rear for more agressive look.

Old 06-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by angryswede
I've said it before, but your car's gorgeous ray!
thanks!!! ....

Old 06-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
Alex,
Ray,
Your car is hot. I'm already getting ECU and TCU this weekend. I also have custom downpipes and full exhaust scheduled next week along with sway bars. 402 mod will be done once the wheels are fitted. Lastly, I'm upgrading to factory nav with DVD video and PS2. I'll probably save the $1k for my next watch purchase...
sounds like good start. ECU, exhaust with DP really open up the 2.7TT. Edgeracing always run out of that wheels. As I've suggest before, SSR and BBS CK will fit your need!

Old 06-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I would say for the price and for the strength get the BBS CH's.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
By the way I bought the Sportecs from SB Girl if that's who you were talking about.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
wow, so she did end up seling them (that iss who I was talking about).
Is that a RS6?

Old 06-17-2006, 02:23 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Originally Posted by angryswede
Is that a RS6?
Yup, SO hot.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
yes its an RS6.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I need wheels.