Sponsored By:

NEW B7 Audi RS4 OWNER! easter bunny comes early

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 11:38 PM
oalvarez will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LABrit
Congrats which dealer did you buy from?

I checked one out a month ago at the Santa Monica Audi on Wilshire Blvd.

It's amazing but too practical for a young'un like me.

Congratulations, i'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with it, it really is the perfect DD.

I would love a ride in one, i didn't want to TD it at the dealer because i know i wouldn't buy one and want to waste their time.

Josh.

pretty interesting. while i enjoy all of the inquiries, i've never received as many PM's as i have over this car and the transaction at hand. you know who you are who have PM'ed. i think there is something to be said for that. i posted a 2006 carrera 997 for sale and no one gave a stink. we buy a RS4 and everyone wants to know something about the event and/or car. having limited resources and unlimited wants, i'm more than thrilled with this automobile as it fits my needs best, and it's only going to become more fun.

enjoy

Old 04-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned
tamaneri is on a distinguished road
damn thing is so gorgeous!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 04:41 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
wanna see one slammed on 19" BBS LMs

but audi S/RS will always play second fiddle to the BMW M series
The S/RS cars have different strengths/weaknesses that can change their target market quite a bit, it's not that easy of a comparison. I think it's difficult to say that one is definitevely better than the other.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:41 PM
most enthusiasts seem to prefer the oem wheels from having read many messages on the subject. having said that, BBS LM's would be most interesting given their audi heritage.

the automatic rear sun shade is fun.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
congrats!!!!!! best color!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by oalvarez
most enthusiasts seem to prefer the oem wheels from having read many messages on the subject. having said that, BBS LM's would be most interesting given their audi heritage.

the automatic rear sun shade is fun.
OEM wheels are one of the best looking set on that car. i would'nt change a thing.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:45 PM
as always, thanks for the kind replies....hope everyone is having fun and enjoying their own rides.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:46 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by trovan
OEM wheels are one of the best looking set on that car. i would'nt change a thing.
I agree.

When do i get a ride?

Old 04-10-2007, 10:50 PM
hec, i still yet to take it on the freeway!!!! 5 hours of detailing, less than 30 min combined driving time...i suk!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:23 PM
nash is on a distinguished road
Beautiful... Daytona rocks!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but...

Having owned an RS4 and 997 S side by side the RS4 falls far short in terms of responsiveness and feedback.

I sold the RS4, and quite honestly thought the R32 was just as much fun though not quite as fast. The fact that I had a C-TT helped in the decision to sell the RS4.

Now, if I had small kids, didn't have, or want an SUV, I would buy the RS4 in a heartbeat (it's a great car), but as a substitute for a 997 S it doesn't even come close.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:24 AM
A430v is on a distinguished road
Congrats Oalvarez...now have Arling slap on a Milltek exhaust for you. I can help if you need a sound comparison. Hmmm, Rusnak Pasadena? Who was your salesman? Cheers!

Old 04-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by cnc
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but...

Having owned an RS4 and 997 S side by side the RS4 falls far short in terms of responsiveness and feedback.

I sold the RS4, and quite honestly thought the R32 was just as much fun though not quite as fast. The fact that I had a C-TT helped in the decision to sell the RS4.

Now, if I had small kids, didn't have, or want an SUV, I would buy the RS4 in a heartbeat (it's a great car), but as a substitute for a 997 S it doesn't even come close.
no bubbles burst here but a nice opportunity to gain another post. i just sold my 997C2, it was my daily driver. the two cars are obviously not the same but both do/offer something better than the other. it is not a substitute and shouldn't be considered such. the R32 is a nice car too. regardless, i chose the RS4 because it offers exactly what i want at this stage in the game (father of two who gets to pick the kiddies up at least a couple times a week). the RS4 is fast, exclusive, well made, spacious (four doors and a large trunk) and safe.

so in all actuality, for us, the RS4 is the perfect substitute.

regards

Old 04-11-2007, 12:52 PM
YSITSMN is on a distinguished road
I get my car back wensday afternoon I can't wait I have been with out for three weeks

Old 04-11-2007, 01:16 PM
grizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats-looks great
You cant compare a 2 door sports car to a 4 door sports sedan--people dont get it
they are different both achieve similar results a big-**** grin on your face
Enjoy
Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW B7 Audi RS4 OWNER! easter bunny comes early