Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New guy with a very black URs6 avant and big boost:)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 08:02 PM
germantoy is on a distinguished road
New guy with a very black URs6 avant and big boost:)

just saying hi long time lerker first time poster...

makes her go

Old 05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk will become famous soon enoughKraftwerk will become famous soon enough
Sick! Older Audis + big turbos are the ultimate sleeper, even if its blacked out with a nasty FMIC.

What are the specs on the kit? It looks like an ATP kit and larger than a GT28, maybe GT30 or dare I say 35?

Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 PM
its a 30/40r, ya no one really makes kits for our cars its all homebrew with a custom mafless tune. 438awhp on a conservative pump gas tune. I have a set of 7a cams sitting here with Ti retainers and high rev valve springs, thats the next step 8600 redline will allow me to take advantage of the 30/40r's top end efficiency.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:03 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk will become famous soon enoughKraftwerk will become famous soon enough
Holy hell, that's gotta be a monster. I was interested because it looks like something the shop that put my kit together would brew up (Fast Enough Performance) but I guess these homebrew euro tuning shops are everywhere.

They built a UrS4 for a local guy with a GT30 that made ~275AWHP, so I can't imagine the work you've been though tuning that beast. It's strange how far technology has come along but some of the same routes still exist if you wan to go big. I've got a MAFless setup as well.

How much boost are you running and when does that monster slug spool?

Old 05-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Holy hell, that's gotta be a monster. I was interested because it looks like something the shop that put my kit together would brew up (Fast Enough Performance) but I guess these homebrew euro tuning shops are everywhere.

They built a UrS4 for a local guy with a GT30 that made ~275AWHP, so I can't imagine the work you've been though tuning that beast. It's strange how far technology has come along but some of the same routes still exist if you wan to go big. I've got a MAFless setup as well.

How much boost are you running and when does that monster slug spool?
the funny thing is my motor is BONE stock aside from motoverdi (dahlback) connecting rods. Im familiar with the fast enough guys they have a serious coupe quattro. ya that gt30 car they built should be making alot more power than that. Tuning the car was easy i call my buddy tony at EPL and said look i want this amount of power and no maf and he wrote the code for it. The car is kind of unique due to the older motronic management and being mafless we were told we were one of the few cars that is not owned by audisport/dahlback/mtm that has a true speed density version motronic engine management setup.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 PM