Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB Audi R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 02:01 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
WTB Audi R8

Jesus I cant get one I was supposed to have mine this month but now its March... Anyone have one, ill pay over but not stupid over

PM me

tnx

Old 12-26-2007, 02:03 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Please, please tell me you are gonna keep it on the "right" side of the pond. I will look after it for you whenever you need to go to TX

Old 12-26-2007, 02:12 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Please, please tell me you are gonna keep it on the "right" side of the pond. I will look after it for you whenever you need to go to TX
I am in TX it will stay here

Old 12-27-2007, 12:48 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
Lol...wow...i guess when you want something you want it NOW lol...waiting another 3 months really isnt that bad...for such an amazing looking car...

none the less..GL with the search! I wish my TT would miraculously turn into an R8 over night hahah

Old 12-28-2007, 12:48 AM
tellyc is on a distinguished road
If you want one now, looks like you'll have to pay in the neighborhood of $160k.

Here's one in LA that recently transacted at $165k.

http://www.pricehub.com/price/Audi/R8

Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM
kumar75150 will become famous soon enough
I saw one last night in Addison. HOT

Old 12-28-2007, 05:49 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Just get a Gallardo and call it a day.

Old 12-28-2007, 07:28 PM
ill pay 160k for it if i can freaking find one and its the right damn color!

Old 12-28-2007, 09:03 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Would care to tell us what color you are looking for? I will help you here in Northern California, because my local dealership has one available!!

Old 12-29-2007, 03:29 AM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
what options, it varys from 116-137 base, this is without carbon anything or CCB. 160 for a bone stock 6 speed should be possible but you will definitely be the second owner. if you have a good rep or relationships it can be done.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:20 AM
oiltycoon is on a distinguished road
There was one available for immediate delivery at Advantage Audi/Jaguar/Land Rover here in Houston last week.... Silver... gorgeous. Give them a ring. If that works... you owe me a ride Good luck

Larry

Old 12-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by oiltycoon
There was one available for immediate delivery at Advantage Audi/Jaguar/Land Rover here in Houston last week.... Silver... gorgeous. Give them a ring. If that works... you owe me a ride Good luck

Larry
PM me I actually had 1 six speeder and another Audi dealer call me so I may pull the triger soon

Old 12-29-2007, 09:37 AM
oiltycoon is on a distinguished road
R8

Can't PM, just opened account and don't have enough posts. Just called the dealership (it was actually momentum on hwy 59) to get details for you. They say it's fully loaded... and they want $180K. Price seems high to me... but it's available right now... Good luck

Larry

Last edited by oiltycoon; 12-29-2007 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:17 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
don't pull an "s4play" on us now...

Old 12-29-2007, 12:53 PM
dmundy has a spectacular aura aboutdmundy has a spectacular aura aboutdmundy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by globalm3
PM me I actually had 1 six speeder and another Audi dealer call me so I may pull the triger soon
Try calling Momentum jag in Houston. I saw one when I drove by yesterday. Silver, and that's about all I know about it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB Audi R8