Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: QUICK SALE 2005 996 Turbo S Coupe $59K Firm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:57 PM
cgmeredithjr will become famous soon enough
Pics of PCCB's and driver's seat. This car is mint and will be enjoyed for many, many more miles.

Attached Images    
Old 11-14-2008, 10:27 PM
ForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these parts
Nice car. Great price!!!! It's a buyers market out there.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Updated price and information.

Cleve

Old 11-15-2008, 09:06 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
that's way too high......

gl with the sale.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:24 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Just read though this - and MIGHT be looking for something in the next week or two - and i had NO ISSUE with 59k....and was actually hoping there was still SOME room to play for someone who is SERIOUS about this.

PM me to talk

Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Just read though this - and MIGHT be looking for something in the next week or two - and i had NO ISSUE with 59k....and was actually hoping there was still SOME room to play for someone who is SERIOUS about this.

PM me to talk
GET IT DAMMIT!

Cleve what an unreal price, only if I didn't just order a new M3, this would be the perfect daily!

Old 11-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
GET IT DAMMIT!

Cleve what an unreal price, only if I didn't just order a new M3, this would be the perfect daily!
How about a trade towards your GT2?

Cleve

Old 11-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Update, car will be receiving a CPO warranty (factory warranty plus 2 years/50K miles, whichever comes first) from Champion.

Cleve
404-226-9766

Old 11-18-2008, 10:36 PM
grp
grp is on a distinguished road
pm sent quicker then reading all this above

Old 11-19-2008, 01:01 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
as all the other members said, great looking car for a great price! just one question regarding the sale: Is it private party or for sale from a dealer? I could have sworn I saw this car for sale at an independent dealer in miami. Thanks!

Old 11-19-2008, 02:58 PM
2pak is on a distinguished road
UPDATE TO ALL :

I'm the owner of Inmotive, the Florida dealer who has the Turbo S for sale. Chris S (the poster on the first page whose got the 02 White Turbo for sale ) knows me for years (i've been in business for 5 yrs and have known him since bfc days).... when Ray pointed this thread out to me (also a 6speed member who had his 02 Turbo catch on fire yrs ago ) and is one of my sales associates and was the sales associate for Cleve... We had this car up for 65,888 on the first run on eBay and I had Ray take Cleve's lowball offer of 53,000 on the car to move it because I'm stocked with inventory and my floorplan companies in the last month changed so many policies overnight that they've caused a huge cash flow problem and I just need to clear my inventory and restructure and get lines of credit . I suspect they are under pressure themselves from their lenders. When I heard about the thread on Friday it enraged me but I bit my tongue. I didn't care about the fact he was flipping it if ofcourse he was going to register the car and pay sales tax (e.g. we wouldnt leave the title open) , otherwise I hate curbstoners with a passion (im a dealer and pay 15,000 in overhead a month even being an eBay dealer).....What pist me off was him trying to sell a car that wasn't even his (he had put a deposit down) after the car passed Champion's PPI with flying colors on Friday.... Regardless I still bit my tongue because I was assured we would be getting paid on the car and everyday was the same story. Ray even called him out on the phone about the thread and he made it seem like he was just protecting his investment , trying to gauge the market what have you (although after that comment he still updated the thread to let his potential buyers that it had the CPO warranty). This morning he backed out of the deal because someone buying his car fell through (which was never mentioned, he was moving money from one account to the next is what was mentioned to us).... Regardless what's done is done.... The car doesn't have the Porsche CPO Warranty that he has just advertised he mentioned it was 5400 and we would have to then sell the car to Champion and you buy it off them and I'm not really interested in dealing with Champion... I don't think I need to blow someone to get them to buy this car for $53,000, let alone $59,000 which he was advertising it for... Im a great buyer and I stole this car from Chase out of Riverside because it was advertised as a Carrera S in the Manheim search. The car is spotless as Champion indicated....

The link for the car is on our site here : http://inmotive.ebizautos.com/detail...o-3539594.html

The car will be going up on eBay tonight NO RESERVE with a starting bid of $53,000.... It will be a 5 day auction commencing Monday night at 11:00 PM Mon night... I'm sure the car will close higher on eBay by the end, most likely in the 56-57 range if not more.....

Just to give you an idea of the recent market on the Turbo S

Princeton Porsche has one with 28k miles same as ours for 67,000 NO RESERVE starting bid and I know that Paul Herman Porsche sold a Greenish Gray one in the area of 37k miles but it was a Tip and they got 60,000 ... they bought it at 55,000 and there was a Yellow Turbo S two wks ago at Manheim Dallas with 27k miles that did 64,500

If anyone on 6Speedonline wants the car for 53,000 and can wire me the money (i have many references on the boards and on eBay) either tmrw or Friday ... otherwise I will let the auction run till the end Monday night seeing as that won't make much of a difference in terms of getting paid on this unit.

I also have a few other Turbos going up that are gorgeous NR for low starting numbers tonight

02 Yellow Turbo Lowered 52k miles no paintwork full carbon new lip real gorgeous starting bid will be 40,000

03 Silver Turbo 51k miles Porsche CPO (ymmv will vary CPO shouldnt transfer from indy dealer to private but ive seen dealers sell em CPO that arent porsche dealers and if you play dumb when you get service things should be fine) starting bid will be 43,000 no paintwork

96 Turbo 1 owner 24k miles Polar Silver on Black carfax accident paintwork up front but its quality it was a trade to Ray Catena on a new Tbo and they had it on eBay for 69,999 reserve not met starting bid and we bought it for 60,000 and starting bid will be 53,000 (which is what I would take right now)

and and 01 Turbo as well

I just need to move inventory because of the ridiculous situation my floorplan companies have put me in by essentially raising capital requiements overnight by 3x

We've always been a large seller of M3's on eBay and of 996 Aero, Targas and Turbos.

You can reach me at 305 439 1610 if anyone wants to change their life and get the deal of the century on this car at $53,000 + $295 dealer fee

Zubin

Last edited by 2pak; 11-19-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
This is getting very interesting.....

Old 11-19-2008, 03:32 PM
li-m5 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vincentdds
This is getting very interesting.....

to say the least !!

Old 11-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Giovanni B is a jewel in the roughGiovanni B is a jewel in the roughGiovanni B is a jewel in the rough
What a deal!

Old 11-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Slow4s has a spectacular aura aboutSlow4s has a spectacular aura about
lol....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: QUICK SALE 2005 996 Turbo S Coupe $59K Firm