Item Condition:

FS: QUICK SALE 2005 996 Turbo S Coupe $59K Firm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 PM
cgmeredithjr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2pak
UPDATE TO ALL :

I'm the owner of Inmotive, the Florida dealer who has the Turbo S for sale. Chris S (the poster on the first page whose got the 02 White Turbo for sale ) knows me for years (i've been in business for 5 yrs and have known him since bfc days).... when Ray pointed this thread out to me (also a 6speed member who had his 02 Turbo catch on fire yrs ago ) and is one of my sales associates and was the sales associate for Cleve... We had this car up for 65,888 on the first run on eBay and I had Ray take Cleve's lowball offer of 53,000 on the car to move it because I'm stocked with inventory and my floorplan companies in the last month changed so many policies overnight that they've caused a huge cash flow problem and I just need to clear my inventory and restructure and get lines of credit . I suspect they are under pressure themselves from their lenders. When I heard about the thread on Friday it enraged me but I bit my tongue. I didn't care about the fact he was flipping it if ofcourse he was going to register the car and pay sales tax (e.g. we wouldnt leave the title open) , otherwise I hate curbstoners with a passion (im a dealer and pay 15,000 in overhead a month even being an eBay dealer).....What pist me off was him trying to sell a car that wasn't even his (he had put a deposit down) after the car passed Champion's PPI with flying colors on Friday.... Regardless I still bit my tongue because I was assured we would be getting paid on the car and everyday was the same story. Ray even called him out on the phone about the thread and he made it seem like he was just protecting his investment , trying to gauge the market what have you (although after that comment he still updated the thread to let his potential buyers that it had the CPO warranty). This morning he backed out of the deal because someone buying his car fell through (which was never mentioned, he was moving money from one account to the next is what was mentioned to us).... Regardless what's done is done.... The car doesn't have the Porsche CPO Warranty that he has just advertised he mentioned it was 5400 and we would have to then sell the car to Champion and you buy it off them and I'm not really interested in dealing with Champion... I don't think I need to blow someone to get them to buy this car for $53,000, let alone $59,000 which he was advertising it for... Im a great buyer and I stole this car from Chase out of Riverside because it was advertised as a Carrera S in the Manheim search. The car is spotless as Champion indicated....

The link for the car is on our site here : http://inmotive.ebizautos.com/detail...o-3539594.html

The car will be going up on eBay tonight NO RESERVE with a starting bid of $53,000.... It will be a 5 day auction commencing Monday night at 11:00 PM Mon night... I'm sure the car will close higher on eBay by the end, most likely in the 56-57 range if not more.....

Just to give you an idea of the recent market on the Turbo S

Princeton Porsche has one with 28k miles same as ours for 67,000 NO RESERVE starting bid and I know that Paul Herman Porsche sold a Greenish Gray one in the area of 37k miles but it was a Tip and they got 60,000 ... they bought it at 55,000 and there was a Yellow Turbo S two wks ago at Manheim Dallas with 27k miles that did 64,500

If anyone on 6Speedonline wants the car for 53,000 and can wire me the money (i have many references on the boards and on eBay) either tmrw or Friday ... otherwise I will let the auction run till the end Monday night seeing as that won't make much of a difference in terms of getting paid on this unit.

I also have a few other Turbos going up that are gorgeous NR for low starting numbers tonight

02 Yellow Turbo Lowered 52k miles no paintwork full carbon new lip real gorgeous starting bid will be 40,000

03 Silver Turbo 51k miles Porsche CPO (ymmv will vary CPO shouldnt transfer from indy dealer to private but ive seen dealers sell em CPO that arent porsche dealers and if you play dumb when you get service things should be fine) starting bid will be 43,000 no paintwork

96 Turbo 1 owner 24k miles Polar Silver on Black carfax accident paintwork up front but its quality it was a trade to Ray Catena on a new Tbo and they had it on eBay for 69,999 reserve not met starting bid and we bought it for 60,000 and starting bid will be 53,000 (which is what I would take right now)

and and 01 Turbo as well

I just need to move inventory because of the ridiculous situation my floorplan companies have put me in by essentially raising capital requiements overnight by 3x

We've always been a large seller of M3's on eBay and of 996 Aero, Targas and Turbos.

You can reach me at 305 439 1610 if anyone wants to change their life and get the deal of the century on this car at $53,000 + $295 dealer fee

Zubin
Zubin,

I sincerely apologize, I had all intentions of purchasing this car from you, I gave you a deposit, flew down, had it inspected by, and negotiated a CPO from Champion. The buyer of one of my cars backed out on me (forfeited a $2K deposit) and I too have had lines of credit drastically reduced just in the past 2 days...the f'ing sky is falling!

Anyone following this thread and interested in this car can be assured that I personally inspected it and it truly is in fantastic condition. I will be glad to email a copy of the PPI and Carfax to any prospective buyers.

Cleve

Old 11-19-2008, 06:00 PM
hhazrati will become famous soon enough
Hey Zubin, what's up?
I bought an M3 from Zubin 2 years ago. I had the car inspected, wired the money to Zubin and my car showed up a few days later. A very smooth transaction.
Now let me get this clear, Cleve, you were going to pay $53k + tax ($3700). Pay Champion to get it CPO'd ($3-4K), pay to ship it to ATL and then sell it for $59K. That car would still be a smoking deal AND there would be negative flip balance.
I don't think anyone was here to take advantage of anyone else. I am sure that Zubin was making money on the $53K sale.

Zubin, if only the car wasn't SILVER. I would buy it.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:14 PM
cgmeredithjr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hhazrati
Hey Zubin, what's up?
I bought an M3 from Zubin 2 years ago. I had the car inspected, wired the money to Zubin and my car showed up a few days later. A very smooth transaction.
Now let me get this clear, Cleve, you were going to pay $53k + tax ($3700). Pay Champion to get it CPO'd ($3-4K), pay to ship it to ATL and then sell it for $59K. That car would still be a smoking deal AND there would be negative flip balance.
I don't think anyone was here to take advantage of anyone else. I am sure that Zubin was making money on the $53K sale.

Zubin, if only the car wasn't SILVER. I would buy it.
CPO cost is $5400 from Champion and that would cause the sales price to be a little higher. I was going to purchase the car for myself, play with it and then sell it, the same thing I do with all my cars. Without the CPO, if I sold it right away as a private sale, I would make about a grand...I enjoy cars, the profit is a benefit if it can be made.

Cleve

Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 PM
2pak is on a distinguished road
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...t_14224wt_1215

There's the link to the 5 day No Reserve starting bid 53,000.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:20 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
That is a nice car, but your e-bay feedback rating is worryingly low. I would not normally consider buying from a seller with such a poor rating.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
How has this car not sold yet?

Old 11-26-2008, 07:42 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sapster
That is a nice car, but your e-bay feedback rating is worryingly low. I would not normally consider buying from a seller with such a poor rating.
you're kidding right....seems like the seller has tons of feedback here and there are many ways of checking the validity of the car..easiest being a ppi...

Old 11-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Sapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant futureSapster has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cohenfive
you're kidding right....seems like the seller has tons of feedback here and there are many ways of checking the validity of the car..easiest being a ppi...
Why would I be kidding? The feedback on e-bay is 88.2%. If you use e-bay at all you'd know that's a pretty low score. And with feedback comments from buyers like
"Seller failed to provide agreed upon items AFTER receiving cash for deal."
that have not even been responded to I would be wary. But that's just me.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
mja 996TT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sapster
Why would I be kidding? The feedback on e-bay is 88.2%. If you use e-bay at all you'd know that's a pretty low score. And with feedback comments from buyers like
"Seller failed to provide agreed upon items AFTER receiving cash for deal."
that have not even been responded to I would be wary. But that's just me.

me too.......

Old 11-27-2008, 12:47 AM
the winning bidder is from 6 speed.... one guy got iced out at the end with less than a minute left (dont know if that was also a 6spder) and someone from the board was going to get it till it sold on ebay

with regards to ebay feedback i agree with all of you guys however one huge thing to note is that earlier in the year 2008 ebay changed their feedback policy to a rolling 12 month period and our feedback went from 99.2% to 86% overnight and while it returned to around 94% it dropped on those two negative feedbacks ( 1 by a psycho and 1 by someone who was satisfied but my salesguy dropped the ball in getting him the extra key).. not proud of the feedback and i know were losing customers because its low right now but it's not indicative of our overall track record and i wasn't pursuing feedbacks prior to the change (i already had a perfect score and was well established) so the sample size we were dealing was much smaller.... thanks to hazrati and also hope the 6 speeder will post the car when he gets it with a good review.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:45 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 2pak
the winning bidder is from 6 speed.... one guy got iced out at the end with less than a minute left (dont know if that was also a 6spder) and someone from the board was going to get it till it sold on ebay

with regards to ebay feedback i agree with all of you guys however one huge thing to note is that earlier in the year 2008 ebay changed their feedback policy to a rolling 12 month period and our feedback went from 99.2% to 86% overnight and while it returned to around 94% it dropped on those two negative feedbacks ( 1 by a psycho and 1 by someone who was satisfied but my salesguy dropped the ball in getting him the extra key).. not proud of the feedback and i know were losing customers because its low right now but it's not indicative of our overall track record and i wasn't pursuing feedbacks prior to the change (i already had a perfect score and was well established) so the sample size we were dealing was much smaller.... thanks to hazrati and also hope the 6 speeder will post the car when he gets it with a good review.
Bro I sent you 2 pm's, 2 emails from ebay and you never got back to me, good customer service. The 2nd was to say i'm keeping my GT2 no trade, I would give up my M3 for it, cool.

Old 11-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Bro I sent you 2 pm's, 2 emails from ebay and you never got back to me, good customer service. The 2nd was to say i'm keeping my GT2 no trade, I would give up my M3 for it, cool.

I got 1 PM (about trading the GT2) and I tried responding and sending you one but I don't have the min amount of posts.... all the emails go to my salesperson.