Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS or Trade: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
FS or Trade: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

SOLD!!!!
Like the title states, my black on black 2004 Cadillac CTS-V (400 hp LS6 with a 6 speed transmission) with ONLY 1,500 miles on it is for sale. This is a one owner car, in absolutely immaculate condition, it is literally worthy of being in a showroom it is that clean. All the original pieces and papers from the car are included (see trunk picture), there is absolutely nothing missing from this car. The car was driven here and there, but seldom... as you can see based on the miles.

I must say, this CTS-V is more than likely the LOWEST MILES '04 CTS-V in the country. Climate control garaged its whole life, never driven in the snow, etc. Original tires, brakes, etc. Absolutely flawless. It still smells like a brand new car on the inside, and the exterior looks like a showroom car. The car mats have never been removed from the trunk, and the front area still has plastic covering the carpet.

This is essentially a brand new car at half the cost of what it was from the dealership. Obviously everything on the car works perfectly, no stories, no accidents, no paintwork or even door dings.

This car is fully loaded (Nav, BOSE Sound system, Satellite, On*Star, DVD, digital display 4-tire pressure monitoring system, Sunroof, heated/power seats, dual climate, etc.). It even has the "G" meter on the cluster panel - which measures the lateral G's of the car, and the max G's pulled in a turn. Very cool feature!

A few cool things: I have both original key sets, the Cadillac emblem on both of them is still covered with the blue laminated plastic, one of the keys has the original dealership 'key tag' still on it. Amazingly, this car gets 16mpg city and 25mpg highway!!

The rear seats have never been sat in, and this car has seen maybe 6 tanks of gas or so. Oil was just changed, and was changed every several months, though few miles were put on the car during those months.

This car is truly a gem. It is a one of a kind; you won't find another '04 CTS-V with this low of miles right now. So you can have your 'brand new' CTS-V for half the price.

Looking for $29,500/OBO

Price drop to $26,100!!

I'm located in Roanoke, VA. Willing work out shipping for the car too, if neccessary.

Last edited by Renegades; 04-04-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light

This is the "g" - meter

Last edited by Renegades; 03-15-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:42 AM

Last edited by Renegades; 03-15-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Screamin911 has a spectacular aura aboutScreamin911 has a spectacular aura about
I saw this car in person today, it was absolutely flawless! Good luck on the sale, it will make someone very happy!

Old 03-15-2009, 08:28 AM
6speedkaz will become famous soon enough6speedkaz will become famous soon enough
o i really wish the dollar was par right about now

Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
How about some more photos?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 6speedkaz
o i really wish the dollar was par right about now
Ya, This is a hell of a deal but it would probably end up costing us well over 40K to bring it over here. What a shame.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:48 PM
que745 is on a distinguished road
Bump for a great seller, and a very cool car.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I'm willing to work a deal, someone could have a 'new' CTS-V in their garage for cheap!

Old 03-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Very Nice!

I have always been a big fan of these cars, beautiful car at a smokin' price!

Old 03-17-2009, 08:29 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Curious, why didn't you ever drive it?

Old 03-17-2009, 09:40 AM
6speedkaz will become famous soon enough6speedkaz will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dan
Ya, This is a hell of a deal but it would probably end up costing us well over 40K to bring it over here. What a shame.
yup exactly ...
anyways free bump for an awesome low mileage car!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by 6speedkaz
yup exactly ...
anyways free bump for an awesome low mileage car!
Thanks man!

Hopefully someone will grab it soon, i'm ready to work a deal

Old 03-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Price drop to $28,500

Ready to move this thing along

Old 03-19-2009, 07:02 PM
flyinbrian has a spectacular aura aboutflyinbrian has a spectacular aura about
I got excited, then I looked at KBB.

If you are in Richmond in the near future, come by and show me how it melts the rear tires.

Great car, and best of luck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS or Trade: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!