Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 07:15 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Just wondering do you provide COD service as well?
or similar to COD but just drop off the check when you pick up the car?

Old 06-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
murcidiablo,

Thanks for the price quote. Can you please let us know what town in New Mexico and the make and model car you want transported? We will be glad to give you a price quote.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
bradb1us,

Thanks for the inquiry. I believe you spoke with Mike in our office that we do not have regular service in this route and would not be able to provide you with good availability with timing and we do not want to give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Premium Sponsor
locus,

Thanks for the inquiry. Yes we can delivery final payment, usually in cashiers check or certified funds, to your seller at the time of pick up. We do charge a $25 fee for this service, and normally we would have you FedEx final payment to the driver that gets assigned to your order and have the driver deliver the final payment when the vehicle is picked up. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-19-2009, 06:56 PM
murcidiablo is on a distinguished road
Alamogordo, NM. '91 Diablo. Thx.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
murcidiablo,

Thanks for the follow up. We can move your Diablo from Alamogordo, NM to Houston, TX for $964. Please let us know if we can help you with your move for the Diablo.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-25-2009, 09:39 AM
seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !seth_horwitz Is a GOD !
I have a slightly different request. I'm looking to ship my car to one place, for a driving vacation, and then ship it back home from another.

Can I get a combined quote for shipping my car from New York City (or Long Island or New Jersey, if it's cheaper) to Seattle, and then from Las Vegas back to New York roughly two weeks later? (It's a 2003 911 Turbo) Also, how do you suggest I arrange drop-off of the car if I'm not there? Would you leave the car in a hotel parking lot without it being signed for? Thanks.
-Seth

Old 06-25-2009, 12:04 PM
nj911skr is on a distinguished road
Just finalized the purchase of a 2003 TT and would like to get it shipped to me. Can you provide a quote from Salt Lake City, Utah to New Jersey?

Old 06-26-2009, 07:08 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
I need to ship my 996tt from Jupiter Fl, to Aspen, CO (or anywhere along route 70 in Colorado). Could you give me a quote for that?

Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
nj911skr,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you a rate of $1574 to move your 2003 TT from SLC to NJ. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Premium Sponsor
maxwell,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you a rate of $1574 for your TT from FL to Aspen (I-70) CO. However, we do not regularly run from FL to CO and will need flexible timing in order to work into scheduling. If we can help you with the move of your TT please let us know.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
Seth,

When are you planning to make this move to Seattle for your 911 Turbo? We do not have regular service to the Northwest, if you can please let us know so we can check our availability.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-26-2009, 01:47 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Jim, I'm looking at a 2001 BMW M3 in Boston, MA. What would it cost to ship it to St. Louis, MO?

Old 06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Premium Sponsor
Matt,

Thanks for the quote. We can offer you a rate of $1070 for your M3 from Boston to St. Louis. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-26-2009, 07:00 PM
EV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the rough
Hi Jim, can you quote me from 95661 to 90621. It's for a Nissan 350z.

Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members