Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Bala is infamous around these partsBala is infamous around these parts
Like the interior.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:35 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, thanks for all the great comments about my S8 (positive rep for all of you!). Reading all the nice things you guys have said makes it even more difficult to sell. I'll probably end up taking the wheels and exhaust off and selling it in stock form then sell the wheels and exhaust seperately. I know in this economy it's all about who has the lowest sell price. Thanks again. C

Old 07-01-2009, 07:42 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Bumpski

I'm going to remove the MTM wheels and the exhaust system, price will be very low $70k's.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 PM
mowblowgo is on a distinguished road
That car is beautiful and the wheels look great! I had a chance to drive the S8 for a weekend (it came with my room at the Wynn, Las Vegas). Wish I would have purchased one instead of my BMW. Good luck with the sale.

Old 07-02-2009, 06:46 PM
S8owned is on a distinguished road
If it were only a year from now... (sigh)

Old 07-04-2009, 02:55 PM
timedk is on a distinguished road
Hey chuckz, it's carsany. let me know what you plan to let the exhaust and wheels go for. I may have someone interested in the wheels and I would consider the exhaust.

Cheers

Old 07-04-2009, 03:23 PM
^^^^
Hey Carsan! I thought you bought a Millek system? I spent the last couple days removing it and boxing it up to ship. I think I've got the exhaust system sold and we might keep the wheels as my wife and I really LOVE this car and are thinking once the addition to the house is done (the cash for the addition is FLYING out the door right now...)actually buying another......

S8 goes back on fleabay Monday in stock form with a MUCH lower BIN....

Old 07-04-2009, 03:33 PM
timedk is on a distinguished road
I was going to order the exhaust, I held off for the time being. Have no time to really mess with the car now. So no rush and did not want to dump the money into it yet. I am getting the itchy finger again... still dreaming of a loaded up 360 or 430 spyder even.... Family won't be too happy about it though

Glad to hear you got the exhaust and stuff moved. Good luck with the sale. Your car is mint!

Cheers

Old 07-04-2009, 04:27 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Very classy S8. Another ultra uber saloon. Love the rims too.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:47 PM
FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!
There is no CPO - warranty. I just learned that the Audi CPO warranty is not transferable!

UPDATED JULY 5, 2009 - Price changed to $69,995 - selling with stock wheels & stock exhaust!

2007 Audi S8 (V10 - 450 bhp)
Phantom Black Pearl (looks like Porsches Atlas Gray Metallic in the sunlight) with Black/Silver Full Leather and a Black Headliner
6,046 miles
Factory Options:
Bang & Olufsen - $6,300
Full Leather Package - $4,900
Convenience Package - $3,500
Sirius Satellite Radio - $550
Aftermarket Options:
K40 built in Radar/Laser detector
35% window tint
Description:
Car is in very good condition as you would/should expect with only 6k miles. My wife and I are the second owners, we bought this car in November 2008 with 4,300 miles. I used to do Concours events with the Porsche Club so when we bought the car I went over it stem to stern. The paint is in VERY good condition and has been clayed, polished and waxed and looks very deep. There are a couple small chips on the front end and a scratch on the chrome trim around the grille. Non-smoking owners.

Overall, it is a very nice example of the S8 with low miles, sounds awesome and looks better. No stories/excuses.

I have the complete service history (what little bit there is). We also bought the Audi Care Agreement plan which includes 4 annual services and is transferable to the next owner.

Asking $69,995

eBay link (lots more pictures here): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160346855938

Here's a link to all the pictures I took today (July 5, 2009): http://www.928registry.org/2007-audi...k-07-05-09.htm

Last edited by LRDog; 07-05-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:29 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
looks great with the stock wheels too...

heck, the car just flat out looks great. now get this sold already!!!

Old 07-05-2009, 09:54 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
so chuck your selling this and your BS. what are you putting in the stable next??

Old 07-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by jenk12m
so chuck your selling this and your BS. what are you putting in the stable next??
Keeping the BS and getting an SL55.

MTM wheels, Hofele grille, custom Audi Sport mats for sale: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...te-filler.html

Oh, and BUMPSKI!

Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Former Vendor
James@gmgracing will become famous soon enough
Chuck,

Love the car, too bad you aren't interested in a trade with my perfect, white/black 2008 S6?
We just had our first child and wouldn't mind the extra legroom in the back for the car seat!

Old 07-19-2009, 10:04 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Drop dead beautiful car, but $6,300 for a stereo upgrade ?!?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!