Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!

There is no CPO - warranty. I just learned that the Audi CPO warranty is not transferable!

UPDATED JULY 5, 2009 - Price changed to $69,995 - selling with stock wheels & stock exhaust!

2007 Audi S8 (V10 - 450 bhp)
Phantom Black Pearl (looks like Porsches Atlas Gray Metallic in the sunlight) with Black/Silver Full Leather and a Black Headliner
6,046 miles
Factory Options:
Bang & Olufsen - $6,300
Full Leather Package - $4,900
Convenience Package - $3,500
Sirius Satellite Radio - $550
Rear Seat Dual Climate Controls - $

Aftermarket Options:
K40 built in Radar/Laser detector
35% window tint
Description:
Car is in very good condition as you would/should expect with only 6k miles. My wife and I are the second owners, we bought this car in November 2008 with 4,300 miles. I used to do Concours events with the Porsche Club so when we bought the car I went over it stem to stern. The paint is in VERY good condition and has been clayed, polished and waxed and looks very deep. There are a couple small chips on the front end and a scratch on the chrome trim around the grille. Non-smoking owners.

Overall, it is a very nice example of the S8 with low miles, sounds awesome and looks better. No stories/excuses.

I have the complete service history (what little bit there is). We also bought the Audi Care Agreement plan which includes 4 annual services and is transferable to the next owner.

Asking $69,995

eBay link (lots more pictures here): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160346855938

Here's a link to all the pictures I took today (July 5, 2009): http://www.928registry.org/2007-audi...k-07-05-09.htm

Last edited by LRDog; 07-19-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added rear seat climate controls
Old 06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Kent will become famous soon enough
beautiful car. good luck.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
Best of luck! It sounds awesome!!

Old 06-14-2009, 09:33 PM
bandoon122 is on a distinguished road
beautiful car

Old 06-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
By far one of my favorite cars..

Old 06-15-2009, 10:03 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
looks really nice with those wheels--sweet contrast with the black body. by the way, are you sure about the audi cpo? i recall when i bought an a4 (granted this is going back several years) there was a transfer fee for the cpo but it did come over with the car...maybe they changed the rules. if so, audi is the only one i know of that won't transfer the warranty, which stinks.

anyway, gl with the sale!

Old 06-15-2009, 10:08 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cohenfive
looks really nice with those wheels--sweet contrast with the black body. by the way, are you sure about the audi cpo? i recall when i bought an a4 (granted this is going back several years) there was a transfer fee for the cpo but it did come over with the car...maybe they changed the rules. if so, audi is the only one i know of that won't transfer the warranty, which stinks.

anyway, gl with the sale!
The first line of my OP was added shortly after I posted to say that there is no CPO warranty. Cannot edit a title on this forum......

I too owned an Audi in the past and could transfer the warranty. I guess they do not allow it to transfer any longer. It does stink AUDI!

Old 06-15-2009, 01:55 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, beautiful set up, always loved the S8, ever since that movie RONIN with Deniro

Old 06-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned
championPPC is on a distinguished road
Never been an Audi fan, they all look the same to me, but this one is clean. GLWTS

Old 06-15-2009, 07:11 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
This would be on my short list to replace my E39 M5. Wow!

Old 06-15-2009, 10:20 PM
aw21 is on a distinguished road
wow, it's stunning. glws!

Old 06-16-2009, 08:31 AM
kvsm3 is on a distinguished road
Amazing looking car! even if the CPO warranty is not transferrable, the car should still come with the std factory warranty, right?

Old 06-16-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by kvsm3
Amazing looking car! even if the CPO warranty is not transferrable, the car should still come with the std factory warranty, right?
Thanks. Yes, the original new car warranty is in place until 11/30/2010.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Hope I'm not breaking any rules but...... bump!

Old 06-18-2009, 08:09 PM
kvsm3 is on a distinguished road
Chuck, your CLKBS looks amazing!! nice contrast to your S8!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!