Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Torn between a Gallardo, GT3, or Audi R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:34 AM
roro is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone know about or is close to Indianapolis that knows this dealer?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...5%3A2%7C39%3A1

This Bentley looks like a good deal... I didnt know they were dropping under 70s now.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:50 AM
knicks will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by roro

This Bentley looks like a good deal... I didnt know they were dropping under 70s now.
that looks like a GREAT deal but might want to check out the dealer before that it seeems too good.

and yes whomever looking for a nice daily driver id suggest the DB9 or the V8 Vantage. personally, i think theyre the best looking cars out there for the price. even though they weigh millions of tons theyre insanely powerful and fun to drive. i love them

Old 07-10-2009, 08:20 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roro

I don't know that dealer, but it looks too good to be true. Most are hovering around $100k right now. $66k? I wouldn't touch it.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 AM
c4srojo will become famous soon enough
Go with the Auto Union

Old 07-15-2009, 03:16 PM
weedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud of
GT3: absolutely love these and have read many articles and have seen them tested. It's hard for anyone that drives it not to love the thing.

GT2: from what I read not as much as a "drivers" car as the GT3, although it is faster in a straight line. The times are relatively close on the Nurburgring between these two as from what I understand the GT2 is hard to control and the GT3 you can go "all out" more.

Lambo: just plain sick and turns a lot of heads as you know! I may have a hard time buying the GT3 (one of my favorite cars) over this. Hmm....

R8: as stated, one of the best "daily driver" cars of its type. I'd go with the GT3 over this all day long, which leaves me scratching my head between the GT2/GT3/Lambo!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Cmoss0517 is on a distinguished road
your in a great place. my choice without tuning is r8 BUT 997TT with tuning or EVO kit would be awesome!

Old 09-07-2009, 12:24 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Probably should edit what you wrote before you get banned ^^...

Just a bit of advice.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i think he means that there are significant restrictions on dealers posting, especially if they are not supporting the site financially. this is generally meant for private party sales. you should read the rules of this forum and/or contact one of the moderators about sponsoing....good luck.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:46 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carchase
Thanks for the advice. Are you required a certain amount of posts before you can suggest, sell cars?

Yea. Dealers aren't allowed to advertise to sell on here unless they're a paying sponsor.

No posting links to car dealers websites as well.

PM'ing the OP is fine however, but I do understand with 5 posts, that is not an option.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:49 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
If you like DRIVING, there is only one choice.

If you like posing, the R8 will do the job.

If you like... I don't know what, do Gallardo.

Trust me. I've tested these cars plenti, on track, and taught people how to drive them. R8 has design, style, sound, drivingwise ultra boring like any Audi (only journalists and wannabees like driving Audi because it makes them think they can drive).

Gallardo is a special specimen, shared a lot of philosophy with R8, but R8 just much more "daily operation" kind of car. The LP560 I drove had power, but without some really serious rubber like driving an understeered videogame. Also lacks some kind of vehicle dynamic feeling drivingwise, although better than R8.

GT3 is the real deal, there is no substitute. So all depends on what you want the car for.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:12 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
my 04 G is for sale

Old 09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Brn- 997gt3 is on a distinguished road
GT3 all the way !!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:09 AM
DamonBoost is on a distinguished road
I am in love with the GT3. If I could only afford one.