Location (State):

Item Condition:

-=FS: 2001 Blk/Blk 996TT Low Miles - CA=-

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
SlimJim is on a distinguished road
Exclamation -=FS: 2001 Blk/Blk 996TT Low Miles - CA (REVISED)=-

**REVISED** Price has been updated! This would be the LOWEST PRICED 996TT with these kinda MILES!!

For sale is a 2001 Porsche Turbo with only 22,701 miles. The exterior and interior of the car is black and the car has been lowered on H&R Springs (stock springs will be included with sale) and the stock wheels have been powder coated black with a red pin stripe. The tires have less than 5,000 miles on them, the oil is changed regularly and car has been serviced by Rusnak Porsche in Pasadena. Items that have been resolved are the hydrolic spoiler system has been replaced with a new system, and the clutch slave and accumulator have been replaced. There are no issues with 2nd gear pop out and no mechanical issues. The engine has always remained stock and has not been chipped/flashed. The car has a clean title and has never been raced/tracked.

$43,000k FIRM

Options:
Subtle Leather Package
6 Disc Changer
Heated Seats
6-Speed

Motivated seller

Please email if you have any questions: SlimJimP@Gmail.com

Photo Album: http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...osche%20996TT/

Last edited by SlimJim; 09-30-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
bump

Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Low miles and hot car, but considering the going rate for an 01TT is in the low 40k range, the price seems a bit high.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:38 PM
uurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura about
price

Word. I emailed him and he said he is firm on the price and I informed him of what the value of the car is and how much others are going for but he said he wont budge. Oh well, what can ya do. I was ready to purchase this weekend for sure!

Old 08-20-2009, 02:17 AM
I budged on price...but there was a limit to how low I would go...there are a few turbos that are listed around my area that have the mileage, year, etc. and are within the same range that I would sell at...and there are a lot more listed for higher...

uurfantasy Imma email you right now.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
if you want to comment on someones price it is to be done by private message not open forum in the op's thread...if you don't believe it see the forum rules in the sticky at the top of the classifieds..

Old 08-20-2009, 01:27 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
if you want to comment on someones price it is to be done by private message not open forum in the op's thread...if you don't believe it see the forum rules in the sticky at the top of the classifieds..
Sorry, I was unaware...and that is surprising honestly, cause it seems like people frequently debate pricing on these threads. they certainly always have whenever I have posted a car for sale.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
it may be surprising and I'm sure people get away with it if no one complains but here it is for the uninitiated:

-DO NOT comment about price in someone else's thread.
-If you would like to negotiate the price, do it via PM.
-If you would like to make derogatory remarks, you will receive points.
-Repeated violations will receive a 1 week time out.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:16 PM
StiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud of
that car is badazz. if only I had the money.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:26 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Great look for the 996 Twin Turbo!!

Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Dave you should buy this as a DD!

Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the compliment guys

Old 08-21-2009, 09:33 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
Dave you should buy this as a DD!
If he'd talk trade on my wicked 993 race car then.....

Old 08-22-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by DHinkle
If he'd talk trade on my wicked 993 race car then.....
lol...I don't think I'd be able to drive that car

Just looking to unload the car for now

Old 08-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Fastfrank will become famous soon enough
Was this the same car I saw on eBay?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: -=FS: 2001 Blk/Blk 996TT Low Miles - CA=-