Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2001 Carrera Coupé Speed Yellow 39,700 miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 04:28 PM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
FS: 2001 Carrera Coupé Speed Yellow 39,700 miles

For sale is this 2001 Carrera Coupé in Speed Yellow with black interior and only 39,700 miles. Over $45k invested including the car itself. Aerokit (aftermarket but high quality), GT fins, original GT3 wheels, M030 RoW suspension, GT3 sway bars front and rear, third radiator kit, front grilles, GT3 brake ducts, Speed Yellow center console, Speed Yellow rear center console, Speed Yellow instrument panel, recent factory Sports Exhaust, iPod connection kit, 3M clear bra, Carrera side strips and all services up to date. The car was purchased in December, 2007 CPO'd until this past April. Everything works and the car has been looked after thoroughly.

For more detailed info and pics, please, PM me and make an offer! Car is paid for and title is clear in hand.

Last edited by cibergypsy; 02-25-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:21 AM
kasi is on a distinguished road
Pleas send pics and asking price to
kasa@setarnet.aw
will be next week in FL to buy a Car !!

Thanks
Karsten

Old 08-29-2009, 04:40 AM
Broker404 will become famous soon enoughBroker404 will become famous soon enough
Something about your car... I can't put my finger on it... but it's one of the best looking narrow body 996's I've ever seen. I think the black Carrera logo on the side of the car really offsets the color. GLWS!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:55 AM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Broker404
Something about your car... I can't put my finger on it... but it's one of the best looking narrow body 996's I've ever seen. I think the black Carrera logo on the side of the car really offsets the color. GLWS!
Thanks for the compliments. I don't want to sound biased but my car is, indeed, a very nice looking car and is in great mechanical condition. I am meticulous with its upkeep. Hopefully others will think the same way and the car will sell sooner rather than later. I don't like having to sell it but the need is there.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:33 AM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
pics and price to angel@c3mail.com - thanks.

Old 10-21-2009, 07:05 AM
SALE ON THIS CAR IS PENDING. Got a deposit and, if sale is not finalized by Oct 31st, the buyer forfeits his deposit and I'll relist it, if anyone is still interested.

Old 10-24-2009, 07:31 PM
The deal was finalized today! Got $26,000 + $1500 more for some of the original parts the car came with, after all was said and done! Hope this will serve as comparison and help for others in pricing their own cars. It was not an easy decision to sell after all but, all things considered, I believe it was not a bad deal if one takes into consideration the car was purchased 2 years ago with 18k miles less for $35k taking into consideration today's economy. Yes, the price of the goodies was not included in the $35k but, even in a good economy, most added things don't do much more than make the car stand out and faster to sell amongst others. In an ideal world it would have been nice to have kept this outstandingly nice 996 but this is a far from ideal one. It will be missed!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:19 AM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cibergypsy
The deal was finalized today! Got $26,000 + $1500 more for some of the original parts the car came with, after all was said and done! Hope this will serve as comparison and help for others in pricing their own cars. It was not an easy decision to sell after all but, all things considered, I believe it was not a bad deal if one takes into consideration the car was purchased 2 years ago with 18k miles less for $35k taking into consideration today's economy. Yes, the price of the goodies was not included in the $35k but, even in a good economy, most added things don't do much more than make the car stand out and faster to sell amongst others. In an ideal world it would have been nice to have kept this outstandingly nice 996 but this is a far from ideal one. It will be missed!

thanks for the info...always good to have real time info