Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Collection for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Collection for sale

I have a customer who has passed away recently and left his collection with his wife. She as asked me to help her dispose of the items..MOST all of it is motorcycles...I have very little knowledge of motorcycles. Most have been collected over the years, Ducatti, HD, Honda, etc etc..I should have a full list shortly.

If anyone has intrest or knows of anyone that is a MC collector, contact me and lets see what we can do.

Here a just a few pics

Attached Images      
Old 02-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Collection for sale

I have a customer who has passed away recently and left his collection with his wife. She as asked me to help her dispose of the items..MOST all of it is motorcycles...I have very little knowledge of motorcycles. Most have been collected over the years, Ducatti, HD, Honda, etc etc..I should have a full list shortly.

If anyone has intrest or knows of anyone that is a MC collector, contact me and lets see what we can do.

Here a just a few pics

Attached Images      
Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor
List attached

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
20100203120044024.pdf (77.7 KB, 545 views)
Old 02-03-2010, 01:23 PM
ME-109 is on a distinguished road
wow, looks like a SL65 Black Series in there too...

Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
thor7000 will become famous soon enough
Any idea what she wants for the Cobra??? I do allot of racing (motorcyles) within the U.S., if you have a list of all the bikes I could give you some direction for some buyers....from what I see in your pictures it should be pretty easy to sell (depending on prices of course)

Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a black series next to the Cobra?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
I have an avid motorcycle collector friend. Plz send list w/ details and I'll be happy to help.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
That's quite the collection. Hopefully the wife, family and friends are doing okay.

Old 02-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Roy,

This is very sad to see. Please give our best to the family. This person was obviously one of us even if we didn't know them. If there is anything we can do (other than the obvious purchase of the inventory) please let us know.

Best,

Trevor

Old 02-04-2010, 06:23 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
If the 65/66 Mustang Fastback is for sale please PM me details.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 AM
PRS 7 is on a distinguished road
Info and pics of the Norton would be much appreciated.

As said above, I am sorry for her loss.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:02 AM
PRS 7 is on a distinguished road
I tried to edit w/o any success.

A few more pics of the Norton would be great.

Old 02-04-2010, 04:17 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
List attached
Hey Roy,

You should try to get ahold of the owner of Barber Motorsports race track
in Alabama. He has a huge collection already but you never know if he would want to add some more. His race track is the one that Porsche uses for their performance driving schools.

Best of Luck!
Pete

Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 PM
dxd
dxd is on a distinguished road
Hello,

Are any of the cars for sale? I would be interested in seeing what is for sale and the asking price.

Thanks,

Dennis

Originally Posted by roytoy2003

Here a just a few pics

Old 02-05-2010, 07:54 PM
bradsbikes is on a distinguished road
I would be very interested in several of the vintage bikes, please give me a call in Atlanta to discuss--Brad www.bradsbikes.net 678-576-4258

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Collection for sale