Color: Lime
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

amaZing...glws!!!

Old 11-11-2010, 10:26 AM
SSWIM is infamous around these parts
Very, very nice Z. Even more impressive is your commitment to Christ.

Sam

Old 11-14-2010, 01:20 AM
shrka is infamous around these parts
this is a fantastic build...to say the least!

Old 11-15-2010, 09:50 PM
ASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the roughASHRAF is a jewel in the rough
Absolutely fantastic

one day I'd like to own a car like that, when I can afford one to just sit there as I won't be driving that thing at all

GLWS

-AJ

Old 11-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Airrik is infamous around these partsAirrik is infamous around these parts
Very nice 260Z although I own a 911 (996 model) currently, I wouldn't mind owning a 280Z too maybe just as a weekend toy. The styling on those cars is timeless and classic never defying age no matter the year. Try this, see if you can put an ad in the dupont Registry or Makes & Models Magazines you will see high end exotics and specialty car builds like yours in the back towards the classifieds. GLWS and God Bless.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:32 PM
tamhaney is infamous around these parts
blakt out

I would like to know more info on the rear drive train that you have in your car. Where you purchased it or who the builder was? You have a beautiful car wish mine looked as good. I am just starting to redo mine. Would appreciate any information you can give me. My user name is tamhaney. My email is tamhaney@yahoo.com

Old 12-10-2010, 02:24 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
tamhaney:

All of the stuff in the rear is from Arizona Z Car. Those guys are amazing. You can google them and get all you need! Hope that helps.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. Airrik, it's actually a 240Z, which is the most desireable. On this forum, 240Z wasn't an option for some reason, so I had to choose 260Z. If you're looking for a project, I suggest the 240Z over the rest. You will have a much better time getting your money out of it in the end.

And on that note, price has DROPPED! $99,000.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:23 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Nicest Z I have ever seen. I had one back in 1979 and they were great right off the production floor.

Old 12-11-2010, 03:28 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
It's on eBay now. I ask each of you to tell your rich Datsun lovin' buddies!

Here's a link.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:27 PM
It's on eBay again, this time with a much lower reserve. Please help spread the word. Thanks.

Here's a link to the auction.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
all i can say is wow! good luck with your sale and with your next chapter in life...amazing car, wish i had the coin to have a car like that...

Old 03-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks man! It'll go for far less than the $125k initial price.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:52 AM
AWphotographi is infamous around these parts
Wow , this thing is Legit ! I love it man .... I saw you had the car tuned in NC ? Where abouts are you , pm me I would love to do a shoot with it sometime !

Old 03-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks man. The power stuff was built by National Speed in Wilmington. The car and I are in Knoxville.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Guys - It's on the HOME PAGE OF AUTOBLOG right now!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 1972 Datsun 240Z - $125,000