Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - one of a kind, Bordeaux/Cuoio, Tubi, Challenge Whls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
FS: 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti - one of a kind, Bordeaux/Cuoio, Tubi, Challenge Whls

Year: 2005
Make: Ferrari
Model: 612
Price: $134900
Mileage: 16800
Color: Bordeaux Pontiveccio/Cuoio
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am selling this 2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti with approximately 16,800 miles. It is the only one that Ferrari painted in Bordeaux Pontiveccio. It has a Cuoio interior, Daytona Seats, TPMS, Nav, Bose, and F1. I believe that it has every option available except luggage. I am the second owner. I purchased in from Shelton Ferrari in July of 2007 which is now Ferrari Fort Lauderdale where the car was ordered new. I had the major service done with timing belts in 08 with a warranty extension through 09 at Ferrari of Atlanta where all of the service has been done while I have owned the car.

The car has the 20" Monolithic Challenge Wheels on it. The 19" stock 5 spoke wheels are included with tires. There is also a Tubi exhaust installed with the stock exhaust included.

The car is in excellent condition and drives beautifully. This is my 4th Ferrari and I am an eager seller but not looking to give the car away.

It is currently on consignment at Lamborghini Atlanta. Trades are accepted.

Feel free to call me at (770) 633-9020 for more information. Thanks for looking.

-Ed

Attached Images     
Old 12-27-2010, 02:56 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BluegrassPower
Rare color combo good luck with the sale
Thank you very much. It really looks great in person and of course, you will never see another one like it!