Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Audi S4 AVANT 6sp - Roughly 400HP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:09 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2004
Make: Audi
Model: S4
Price: $22000
Mileage: 90000
Color: Gray Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Thanks! No turbo yet. If I keep it, it will get two. That whine is the RS4 center diff. I'm running a thick Redline (as suggested for hard driving). The whine is expected with the combo I'm running. Can't hear it in the car, but can outside. I like it!

Old 02-15-2011, 06:12 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Dude, we already talked about this, but if my Porsche were sold, I would have already bought this... You're killing me here.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:15 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Ha! Yeah I know. I'm tryin'.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:29 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I have an 04 S4 as well and for a small V8 motor it really doesn't get any better... High revving, fast-revving and peppy fun... Good price for this too considering it's a manual and a waggon....

Old 02-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Alex, I didn't know that at all. Great! One more thing though, they sound GREAT!

Old 02-15-2011, 01:47 PM
mbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blakt out
Sorry to ask, but what is SOWO? I'd love to go, whatever it is! Hope to get to meet you too. Still have the Datsun, though I DO want to sell it.
Sorry, Sorthern Worthesee. I've never gone before, but it's in Helen Ga on May 20-22 and is the 5th annual meet. Kinda the H20 of the south, and seems to really be growing. I've already booked a hotel room and will be there for sure! I really wanted to go to some more car shows this year, and figured I needed to make this happen. Would love for you to make it and keep the V8 revolution going strong!

Take your pick of forums:

http://southernworthersee.com/

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-in-for-it!-!-!

http://www.euroaddiction.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5013

http://www.facebook.com/southern.worthersee

Old 02-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Ah. Just PM'd you on the Ultra Secret Audi Forum.

Hit me back on it, yo.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:49 PM
B7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by blakt out
I'm still very likely to keep the car, actually. After having it detailed, I'm like... "What else could I possibly get that I will like better? And if I sell this, I'll regret it, because finding a manual Avant in the B6 body (I personally don't like the B7 near as much) is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sorry to ask, but what is SOWO? I'd love to go, whatever it is! Hope to get to meet you too. Still have the Datsun, though I DO want to sell it.
Keep it! You've got it all in that car man, I really wish the B8 would have been available in an avant.

You should definitely check out all that SOWO information Madison posted up, I was supposed to be going down there with him this year but had to bail for a wedding I'm in, pretty bummed out I won't be able to make it.

Shot you an off-topic PM by the way.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
great looking car. just sent you a pm. I openly admit I'm not that educated on these cars, but I definately see the appeal.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey guys. Since posting this, I've taken care of all issues with the car. Totally. It's now ready to go for another 90K miles.

You can see it on eBay by clicking here.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:35 PM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
GLWS! Beautiful car. Been looking for a B7 S4 Avant myself.

Clean S4 Avants are the thing of dreams!

Again, GLWS!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Longhorn -

Thanks a ton! And with true tongue in cheek I implore you - Go with a B6 instead of a B7. The B7 is the product of this situation : "We're going with a wide grill now? But we just did this... Well, we can... yessir... We will figure out a way to put a wide mouth on this car while we redesign for the B8 platform"

It's just so contrived, and that's exactly what happened.

Stay B6!

Old 03-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Awwww, purty! I have no need for this car right now but I miss my S6 Avant. This is the closest thing to her out there and with a 6 speed!!???

GLWS. I may be selling my 996TT as I need down payment money for some property but might consider this in trade!

Old 03-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks Kato!

I'm not able to trade up right now, but I appreciate it. Despite having two deals struck, I have received no deposit. So the car is still available.

Take care,

Jared Cullop

Old 03-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Jake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the roughJake Ok is a jewel in the rough
Nice ride and tastefullyu moded but not sure if the video you took help the sale or hurt it more. Hope you don't drive the S4 like you stole it on a DD....LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Audi S4 AVANT 6sp - Roughly 400HP