Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Audi S4 AVANT 6sp - Roughly 400HP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 07:36 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
2004 Audi S4 AVANT 6sp - Roughly 400HP

Year: 2004
Make: Audi
Model: S4
Price: $22000
Mileage: 90000
Color: Gray Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

For the entire list of updates, mods and maintenance, go to my website (CLICK HERE for direct link to the Audi stuff).

Heck. I even show you what I paid for it on there, as well as everything that broke. Every way I fixed it.

Car just rolled over 90k on the odo yesterday. $22,000 takes it. Be sure to check my site, linked above. There's a TON of high level upgrades and mods done, as well as the maintenance stuff.

Four things to know -
18K ago, the seller who was the original owner told me that it had never had paintwork. I didn't see it until a few days later after buying it, but I'm convinced that there has been a very small blending (ala grocery cart) job on the passenger quarter. Otherwise, it's nearly perfect. No collisions.

My son crammed 68 cents into the CD player. I bought another one on here that looked really good. The ***** are way better than the original. However, CD changer doesn't work. I would never use it anyway. It has satellite radio.

Front main seal on the engine is leaking slightly. It's going through a quart or so every 2500 miles. It will eventually need addressing, or you can just put oil in it.

The bottom panel on the passenger seat has some fading. Not bad, but I'd plan to fix it. I got a quote from the guys that did my headliner (alcantara) for $150. No big deal. We can even work it into our deal if you decide to purchase.

Please look at the link I listed above. There are a ton of mods on this wonderful car, from an alcantara headliner to just about everything in the JHM catalog. It all feels very good. Car is very well taken care of. You won't be dissappointed.

Email me at jared@jaredcullop.com or call me at 910.619.6545. I'll get pics up asap.

Attached Images  

Last edited by blakt out; 02-12-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:45 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot to mention that the car has the excellent K40 radar system in it it too. That's a grand or so right there!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:34 AM

Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 AM

Last edited by blakt out; 02-14-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 AM

Last edited by blakt out; 02-14-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:39 AM

Last edited by blakt out; 02-14-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Banned
mrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nice
This is almost like my previous s4 same mods also.
That thing was a beast and i miss it.
A highway downshift was like jet thrust.
Good luck on the sale!

Old 02-14-2011, 02:26 PM
B7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the roughB7bydesign is a jewel in the rough
Ah man, bummer to see you selling. I've personally seen and been in this car, it is gorgeous. Sounds and looks amazing! The headliner looks even better in person.

Getting into another Audi?

Old 02-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks very much! Your car is GORGEOUS. I don't know what I'll get into. Just have the itch. Maybe an M3 Sedan. Never had a BMW.

Old 02-14-2011, 03:16 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Really neat car for someone! GLWS!

Old 02-14-2011, 03:25 PM
fatbrembos is infamous around these parts
beautiful car!
ive always wanted a b6 s4 avant! GLWS very clean

Old 02-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Just shot this video. My iPhone apparently about ate it. I just had it standing on its side on the lip of my mailbox! It moves around quite a bit, but all was good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cExx9Vl3Tzg

Old 02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
mbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud ofmbgt72 has much to be proud of
Man, really sorry to hear your selling the car. I was really hoping to make it your way this spring and finally meet up. I've always loved your avant and know you've got a lot of JHM goodies as well.

What are you looking to go to now?

Well I may still have to try to meet up with you if I'm in the area. Are you thinking about going to SOWO this year? I know I'm going down there in the S and looking forward to a big turn out as well as having some new JHM parts on my car by then!

Old 02-15-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm still very likely to keep the car, actually. After having it detailed, I'm like... "What else could I possibly get that I will like better? And if I sell this, I'll regret it, because finding a manual Avant in the B6 body (I personally don't like the B7 near as much) is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sorry to ask, but what is SOWO? I'd love to go, whatever it is! Hope to get to meet you too. Still have the Datsun, though I DO want to sell it.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:08 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Nice exhaust sound man. I like the way it rumbles, and is there a turbo on there, or does it always have that whine? Nice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Audi S4 AVANT 6sp - Roughly 400HP